Thread: ANSVM II [S2]

Fluckit Master

Default ANSVM II [S2]

Before anything, the end, I think it's pretty clear, can not be misunderstood.
    Big ups to Wiltz.

very nice edit agus,of course wiltz stealing the show.
    so are you really leaving the community,cause that would be a shame man.

Wow....

I'm really amazed...my second S2 part ever. You made it look so good fellow.
    Too bad you didn't get anyone elses stuff. Fall is always real though time to make videos because everyone's busy with job or school.
    Whenever you're doing another one, just ask me...more than down since this came out soooo goood.

And Ladd; i believe he was meaning the length of the video..it's so short that it's over before anything. I really hope Agus isn't leaving...

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

brilliant. don't leave.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    And Ladd; i believe he was meaning the length of the video..it's so short that it's over before anything.
    what? I didn't say anything lol

Really good man, you always Deliver top quality stuff. Sorry about not getting you enough clips in time man been super busy man. Sorry to let you down man I tried, You for real leaving or taking a break. Hope 2nd one!
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

lol,i think Wiltz was referring to me Ladd.nobody gets my name right

is this the vid you wanted me to do that title for? sorry I slacked man. Ill still make if for you. you can use it in the future.

great vid man

what's the font in the beginning called?

Fluckit Master

Somedude, the font is called HAND OF CRE, downloaded it for free from dafonts.com
    been using it in my last 15 videos or so, I like it so much.

Guys, glad you liked it, I guess. Ladd, Ayreon, the reason I did this so short (I don't even really have a part, all my stuff was stacked b-roll) was because, I've been working on this vid for over a year now, it's been a year since I posted the promo, and I wasn't going where I wanted to go with it, if you know what I mean. When I want to do something, when I have ideas in mind, I want to make something out of them as soon as possible, and a year doesn't apply in my 'measurement system' (I don't really know how to express myself better with this one). I think, you don't need to apologize, you did not let me down, that's not the reason I decided I'll stop working on 'full length' projects, guest clips involved, for a while...

For moments I thought of quitting, of not realeasing it, but Wiltz sent me great clips, not scrap stuff, very sick clips (I didn't use all of them, I can send them back to you Wiltz in case you want them), and it would have been wrong of me not to atleast, make something out of them. Wiltz, I did what I could, hope you liked it. I still think your clips deserved to be in a better, more consistent project, but, well, this is how it turned out.

I'll stop making vids of my own for some time, I wont stop coming here, or LB, I wont stop playing video games, I wont stop skating slooooowww lol.

Cheers.

EDIT: Ladd, Deacon and the rest of LS crew, as I said, I wont stop playing, I still have a SHITLOAD OF CLIPS saved in my pc, waiting for more LostSociety projects.

EDIT 2:

Seanne(SkateEaSession on youtube), said it best:

Dunno, feels like you abandoned this video because the trailer looks like it was made for something completely different. I dunno how to explain it
    That's exactly what I think. That's exactly what happened, I had soo many ideas back in the days, when I started working on this, for example, the aspect ratio, but that, and other stuff were things that having to work and elaborate them with other people with different opinions, style, and whatnot, aint easy. I guess I lack of management skills...
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 10-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    lol,i think Wiltz was referring to me Ladd.nobody gets my name right
    Well yeah fuck me...damn...just wanted to reply to that first comment and before submitting my post i was somehow totally sure it was ladds post. Hahah i'm dumb. I was meaning m off course.

Seems like ladds always on my mind lol

Hey yo Aguster i still need your one clip for my video. Would be dope to get it man !

Fluckit Master

Well yeah fuck me...damn...just wanted to reply to that first comment and before submitting my post i was somehow totally sure it was ladds post. Hahah i'm dumb. I was meaning m off course.

Hey yo Aguster i still need your one clip for my video. Would be dope to get it man !
    Shit, I forgot about that. Sending you stuff today wiltz.

Fluckit Master

I think about you too
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Fucking PROPER filming.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Sooo buttery I want to spread this on toast.

Then fuck the toast.

I said it, I'm a toastfucker.

Best S2 vid I've seen.
    Mage can't Rap.

Santa 3:16

Fluckit Master

Oh guys, please stop, seriously...
    Like, this vid did not end up as it was supposed to end. I have almost 8min of legit skating stacked in my pc, If I had recieved everyones clips early, put all that in the edit, plus my stuff, it would be like half an hour of s2 awesomeness, and THAT would be the best s2 vid you've ever seen. Not this one...
    This one is just a very good vid, with one sick ass part of Wiltz.

EDIT: Noticed at 5:17, my face shot, you can read 'We'll have you back in the game' behind.
    Yes, that was planned, I'll never leave this game, just this FL projects with guest clips deadlines involved...
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 10-13-2012 at 08:21 AM.