Thread: Osiris Footwear Welcomes Chevy Daly

Default Osiris Footwear Welcomes Chevy Daly

Osiris Shoes' newest addition to their flow team.
    Filmed and edit by: JakeDuquette

Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Even though it might scare you, try to get way closer. It'll look cooler, trust me.

Are you filming in 16:9?

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    Even though it might scare you, try to get way closer. It'll look cooler, trust me.

Are you filming in 16:9?
    Ya man i defenitally know that now... this footage was literally first time filming lines other than the first line. I try and get real close but still keep the full skater in the shot. i know whats good, youl see once i post some more shit this week.

As for the 16:9 ratio no, Im filming in 4:3 The DVX100P isnt a high def or widescreen cam. If youre asking because of the stupid damn box around all of my videos i have no clue how the hell to get that out. ive tried many different file formats and all that but still fucks with me. When i cap the footage i have it fullscreen and when i render it on vegas it goes fullscreen as well. But once it hits youtube...
    Jakeskate306

Okay, I get the yt cropping now, but it's obviously better to do it on Vegas or after fx right?
    Jakeskate306

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I liked it man, I'm no skate expert or film expert but the tricks and filming were dope to me.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by JakeSkate306 View Post
    Okay, I get the yt cropping now, but it's obviously better to do it on Vegas or after fx right?
    True.

Also if it was 4:3 it should be more square if that makes sense, cause the video itself is 16:9.

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    True.

Also if it was 4:3 it should be more square if that makes sense, cause the video itself is 16:9.
    You mean it would stretch the image right? cus i get that and wow the YT cropping is shitty, do you just use the YT croppin or do you stretch the image in vegas?
    Jakeskate306

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

I've never had a problem with letterboxing on youtube, I either have a filled 16:9 image or a 4:3 image with black bars on the side.

Edit: Just make sure the resolution of the render isnt more than the actual resolution of the video