Thread: Chase The Devil (Warning, amateur as hell)

Minglin'

Default Chase The Devil (Warning, amateur as hell)

I was thinking I should start off here by showing what I got video wise. you'll notice, once your eyes stop bleeding, that I don't have the filmer pack. Yeah. Faux pas, I know, working on it. If you fellas could give me some tips on how to better film, that'd be cash. Just don't watch the video fullscreen, it will destroy your video card in most circumstances.

Not all the way bad dude! I really like the "new fragrance...erm part" thing. I gotta good chuckle out of that. The tricks were alright.
    Now, please know that I am not the best person to take filming advice from: for starters, you really need to work on your camera distance and movement. You should get much closer and either have your camera following (at steady speed) or stationary. Shit looks kooler up close & remember, your part showcases tricks; not the entire scope of your surroundings! And all the premature camera stops in your lines get disorienting. It either needs to move WITH the skater or be in place.
    I'm sure the next Fluckers to post here will be much more helpful.
    I wanna see your next part!
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Minglin'

Yeah, I'm having trouble getting the camera to follow my skating consistently. Almost like the filmer keeps tripping over his damn shoelaces. I been thinking of waiting until i can nab the filmer pack somehow before i start the next one, but I'm anxious to practice some more with the filming. I'll save some replays and upload them afterwards, I guess.

EDIT: Almost forgot, anyone know of any editing software on the cheap? WMM does NOT cut it.
    Last edited by Canuck055; 10-18-2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.