Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper097 View Post
I wish i had the optimism to belive that voting for this will actually make Skate 4 happen, but I just don't belive it will. Just seems like this Albert guy is milking fans hopes and dreams to pick up subscribers and Ad revenue on his videos, so many people here dislike the guy and hate the fact he self proclaims to "Speak on behave of the Skate community" (Alberts spelling of "behalf" not mine ) But noone here has done anything yet to my knowledge besides complain about the dude. Who is the site owner here? If anyone is going to try and do what Albert is doing it should be fluckit's owners, if they actually want to, which I woudn't blame them if they don't.

What has happened to BlackBox? Have they officially shut down and dispanded with no possible contact infomation on them? If BlackBox is dead and done all this contacting EA is worthless as they killed off the development team to build it. If a new developer picks up the scraps under EA to bring us Skate 4 it's a complete gamble as to what we might get regardless of what this community wants.
Well Said. It's truly unfortunate...That attitude I have myself but I'm trying to get away from it and look at a little lighter perspective.....Thoughtful if anything, Just to the fact that having more people the better chance(which i still highly doubt will happen)...If anybody should have an opinion it should be Fluckit and LB.....reason why I want everyone to say something there......Or start a new thread which can gain more votes than anything on that fuckin game changer page. lol That was a good idea Ayreon