Thread: kanen's still pushin' it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    thats the thing, they've never represented the community. of all the truly influential people from this community, they are the only ones who have tricked people into liking them. people like Demz have never had to claim to be someone else to get noticed, thats why his name gets used in other peoples tags on youtube, because he really has had an effect on skate. but they use manipulation to get people to like their stuff.
    if it wasnt for linny's s1 videos and s2 solos at the beginning, half the people making videos now would not play skate the way they do now.

Quote Originally Posted by NotMikeNikeSb View Post
    if it wasnt for linny's s1 videos and s2 solos at the beginning, half the people making videos now would not play skate the way they do now.
    Hahahahahahahah
    Now i love a good joke! And that was Great Thanks.

Video was ok. Double grinds in S1 ain't really all that hard, getting them to look good and not squashed auto-lock looking, well that takes skills haha..

As for the rest of bickering, it's just the good old days of EA returned yay!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n