Thread: SYNDROME TF re-edit

Awful Awfuls!

Default SYNDROME TF re-edit

there was a few things i was bothering me about this park so i fixed a few mistakes because of the cracks,added some things that i forgot to add,fixed some colors, and shortened some things that were kind of oversized so here is the my final edit for this park.
    link--->http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2420982

Last edited by The Mike; 10-24-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    GT:themikeskates

Hey man, I saw the original one on PS3 and was soo disappointed that it wasn't on xbox so I just wanted to say thanks and props for making it. Only problem is my account for the easkate site is messed up and whenever i have to choose my persona, it never completely logs me in so i can't bookmark any parks. But if you wouldn't mind, let me add you on xbox live cause I'd love to have this park and even make a few remakes in it. Let me know if you're down, my gamertag is Atticusheights4.

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by experienceosiris View Post
    Hey man, I saw the original one on PS3 and was soo disappointed that it wasn't on xbox so I just wanted to say thanks and props for making it. Only problem is my account for the easkate site is messed up and whenever i have to choose my persona, it never completely logs me in so i can't bookmark any parks. But if you wouldn't mind, let me add you on xbox live cause I'd love to have this park and even make a few remakes in it. Let me know if you're down, my gamertag is Atticusheights4.
    the way i found to fix the persona is to select it afew times before trying.
    and nice job mike ,nailed it,

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Awful Awfuls!

of course man! i am a fan of that happy medium 2 remake you did btw! ill add you
    GT:themikeskates

Yo Mike,
    Thanks for adding that quarter to the lil cage area. It took me soooo long to get a nice grind on that shit without it.
    Great job
    I got that Fluckin' Love