Thread: Get your vote on ladies...SOTY!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Its not that he's bad its just that he doesn't deserve to be in the top 7.
    he is really good its just that kids that dont know shit about skating only know about Nyjah so they will vote for him no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by NotMikeNikeSb View Post
    Its not that he's bad its just that he doesn't deserve to be in the top 7.
    he is really good its just that kids that dont know shit about skating only know about Nyjah so they will vote for him no matter what.
    Are you saying that possibly the best and most consistent skateboarder right now, doesn't deserve to be in the top 7 of SOTY.
    That's fucking bullshit.
    I don't care for nyjah, I could care less if he wins or not, but I'm not so fucking arrogant to see that he's one of the best, if not the best, skateboarder out there right now.

Stop being an arrogant asshole towards "kids" who like one skater.
    Jesus man.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    Are you saying that possibly the best and most consistent skateboarder right now, doesn't deserve to be in the top 7 of SOTY.
    That's fucking bullshit.
    I don't care for nyjah, I could care less if he wins or not, but I'm not so fucking arrogant to see that he's one of the best, if not the best, skateboarder out there right now.

Jesus man.
    While this is awful strong, I have to say I agree to an extent. I don't like Nyjah by any means but he's fucking good.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

i watched the Bones Brigade documentary a few days ago and they talked about how so many guys hated Tony Hawk cause he always won contests and was changing the way vert was skated.
    the Nyjah hate reminds me alot of that...circle of life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    That's fucking bullshit.

Jesus man.
    Out of everybody that was in the first round of the poll. Nyjah is not top 7.

Nyjah could get skater of the beer but i wouldnt give it to him yet. He's trying too hard too fast. I mean if your gunna give someone an award for how fast they can crank out trophies and video parts each year you might as well give one to everyone. Id rather give soty to someone who has been progressing for a while and it shows in their footage. Nyjahs rise and shine was the start of big step in his progression, but i want to see more. Guys part in pretty ugly to me showed that not only did he take what he had from fully flared and progress, but he really tried hard to out-do all the other shit he's had out. not gunna get into it that much, but i think nyjah's gunna need a few more parts and solo's to really prove to me he's soty material.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Guy gets my vote.

THE GUY.

guy pretty much deserves it for his legacy.. but if one looks only at last year hed be knocked down by both figgy, nyjah, shecks and the mexiacan kid

i still vote figgy
    id vote nyjah if he starts to smoke weed
    ill vote sheckler next yr. dude has been rectifying his wrongs pretty hard. shecks rocks.