Thread: mike skate 3 mini street part

Awful Awfuls!

Default mike skate 3 mini street part

just a little street montage i put together
    GT:themikeskates

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Was dope Big Mike, loved the tricks at your dock on the rail, those few red ledge tricks were sick too. I like how you film and skate realistically for street, I'm not a big fan of some of the artsy stuff people film like a lot but this was sick to me, good trick selection, some sick spots that are some of my own fav to hit and you have sick choice in boards haha, good job man editing was pretty decent as well. Shits getting slept on.

Banned

i cant tell if you use the fisheye/zoom glitch when you film but if you want your fliming to look cooler you should test it out, it makes long lenses look way better cuz u can zoom in wayy farther and it makes the fishey look waybetter/more realistic, unless of course you dont wanna use fisheye/extra zoom cuz thats up to u. but i was just saying just in case you didnt even know about the filming glitch so ya if you dont and you wanna do it im sure theres a video explaining it or someone who will explain it to you.

Really good man, and cap vids don't usually hold my attention like this one did. The only thing I would have done differently was filming at the spotlight parks, maybe try not to get the sky in the shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

good video. i love tupac!

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by iM DoNe View Post
    i cant tell if you use the fisheye/zoom glitch when you film but if you want your fliming to look cooler you should test it out, it makes long lenses look way better cuz u can zoom in wayy farther and it makes the fishey look waybetter/more realistic, unless of course you dont wanna use fisheye/extra zoom cuz thats up to u. but i was just saying just in case you didnt even know about the filming glitch so ya if you dont and you wanna do it im sure theres a video explaining it or someone who will explain it to you.
    yeah i know about the fisheye glitch im still learning how to film also haha
    GT:themikeskates

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    the long lens shows detail a lot better
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    ok cool, i was jus checkn+considering u r still learning to film it looks pretty good