Thread: DP and Dram presents: The Booze Brothers Video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rad video..crazy gaps, mach 10 lines, and a good vibe all the way through.
    hefty edit too--so many tricks, and nice use of multiple angles.
    Hardflip into the pocket was filmed so nice, and the lipslide around the full pipe was just nuts.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

this shit was blueberry pancakes

the most DP thing I've ever seen

my eyes just got raped!
    crazy sick shit

loved every second
    great work guys

...best stuff ive seen in a looong time! really liked everything about it...edit, music, skating. all these endless highspeed lines, gaps and shit. just crazy and i love it!

thank you guys for being so aweseome!
    !!!

Okay i gotta write this at the same with watching the video so i don't forget what i wanna say...

First off; Intro and downhill section was FUKCGDJUING BEASTT ! So goddamn well made and every clips fitted with others and with the song. The Hives satan 666 beast fuck yeagh !
    Love those name titles ! So good...maybe i steal that idea to my next RL full length...would be sick.

Okay i have also kinda sketchy hangover right now, so what i write might be sketchy as well.

Your part: Manny to airwalk !? Seriosly ? SuperNBD (<--- i hate saying abd or nbd). First song fitted really well and then BOOM ! Second song kicked on ! Loved that turning point. All those b&w scenery shots with scratch layer on them <3
    4:38 that angle was dope ! Always wanted to film like that ! AND THEN: MY favourite part this far: The regs mini section...wow...i really hate skating that small trannys in S2 since your guy has supernatural skill of pumping speed instantly from 0 to 100km/h...
    Blunt airwalk made me almost fall off my chair. Bs360 fingerflip oh damn...so good doublepart.

*going to eat and will be back in a minute*

Cookies part: Some craziest gaps EVER !? And in lines whaT !? 9:24 SPEED WOBBLES FTW !!! Holy shit that Severside line blew my shit out of my window...oh my god. Wizardry...sorcery...
    ...and the line right after that...what the hell was that last trick of that line ? Switch hardflip ? Ss Fs shoveit ? Don't know but it looked SO good...niggastyle(ish). 10:53 that line !? dIFFICULTY: aSIAN (<---caps lock win)

11:08 double line with Danny Way hahah. And well...that ender was something i've been trying for so long. Quite unfair. I quit...no need to stay after seeing this...bullshit

Music fitted excellent, editing was dope ! Loved all those little details you did. 5/5
    I really hope this gets featured in LB. Dessserrrve itt

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

best review ever, thanks
    I did it all for the cookie

PSN
    Matthew_Slayer

Too good.