Smurf, Fully, Blitz and Mike your the guys who are keeping us with parks to skate. you guys make alot of parks and for us to skate. i don't know why people are arguing about this cause you guys give parks that are amazing and you try and give people a park a week sometimes more then that, that's at least 4 parks a week without other peoples parks being on this that's impressive. you guys do alot for us and I'm getting better park building from just skating parks and getting ideas and looking at good parks i mean might just be me but i get alot of ideas by that way i bet other people also get ideas for parks and get better just by skating good parks trying to make custom ramps, rails, stairs, etc. OH SHOUT OUT TO ALL FILMERS WHO MAKE A LOT OF SKATE VIDEOS RIGHT HERE -> try making 5 plus videos all in game you might be able to do that but after that your gonna be in a stump (without making shity videos.) But all together show some respect guys. i know it was a suggestion, but it turned out into a death glare toward fully, smurf, mike and blitz. overall show some respect.