Thread: Hard Times Affect Us All

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

shit Brian.. Probably one of the chillest guys on xbox, too. hope you do alright. you will

Get Stoked

Thanks guys.

I really appreciate all of the comments, glad to see you guys are real dudes.

Anyways, update on things: Girlfriend chilled out, we talked a little and I decided to just chill at a friend's house for a few days, then come back and see what happens.

Still, I say give it a week or two and I'm pretty confident things will get back to normal. Until then, just wait it out and I'll be back fully.

tehwoot

id let you sleep in my sink or something, but im in NY... and you'd steal my shit

Banned

Shit if you ever need a temp mod too keep away the spam and such, you know the man

come to buffalo and chill with me

we could get super high and forget any of this happened

ChvyVele

Ah shit man, hope everything clears up.

Amateur Flucker Jakeblueisballin's Avatar

Damn Brian, that must be horrible. If you don't mind me asking, why did she all of the sudden "end" it?
    I survived the demo days

Get Stoked

I don't mind telling what happened.

Basically, with long relationships (unless you're 80) the people in the relationship will change. This is usually what causes problems... We started dating when I was around 17/18 and she was 18/19, so you can imagine in the 4 years how much we changed, especially going through high school/college/careers, etc...

We had disagreements on things that are opinionated by personality and a person's own self. We got into an argument about something again and it just triggered some down-under anger and resulted in a break up (very basic break up, in my opinion).

Luckily, these are problems that can be worked out, to an extent. We're not that different, but we do disagree on some big issues such as politics and food (trust me, choosing restaurants when dating is tough if you don't like the same things).

Hopefully, we can get past these issues though and continue to be happy and go about our lives. If not... well, I will have some new adventures and a new journey to partake in and regardless, I find it some what exciting (also, fucking scary).

I'm glad to answer any questions, better to talk than keep it in.