Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Official Put Your Board Where Your Mouth Is ***EDITED with Guidelines***

XBL
    crni1976

Unfortunately this thread has been collecting dust. I will try to put in some more efforts this week regarding the challenge set by briden (see above). If anyone else feels like stepping up to take a stab at this, please do and post your results here.

If nobody comes up with anything by the weekend, I suggest briden advises on how to proceed so we can move this sucker along.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    Unfortunately this thread has been collecting dust. I will try to put in some more efforts this week regarding the challenge set by briden (see above). If anyone else feels like stepping up to take a stab at this, please do and post your results here.

If nobody comes up with anything by the weekend, I suggest briden advises on how to proceed so we can move this sucker along.

Cheers.
    Sounds fair, I'll give until the weekend incase anyone wants to give it one last shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Im goin after it best thread on here I love the challenges brings some excitement back to the game.