Having looked into the suggestions posted above, I am still trying to get my head around a good way to make this thread work and, more importantly, to make it fun and inspiring.

The reason I came up with this thread is because I was having a hard time with a specific trick (see above) and still haven't pulled it off, only to see Luftwaffe come up with something that is close but not quite true to the original yet (half cabs to blunt are a pain in the ass!).

I feel this should continue to be the focus, i.e. experienced, adventurous or prodigy players stepping in to help out others that are struggling with or doubting the sheer possibility of a certain trick.

So in this spirit it maybe would be best to avoid making too much of a competition out of it, since that would probably mean having to assemble some sort of jury to decide on both challenges and submissions, and having to deal with all the hassle that comes with it.

Maybe it would work best if someone just proposes a challenge for a trick or possibly line, backing the request with real life footage of said trick or line to keep with the realistic spirit of things. All those interested are then free to submit just one clip in this thread featuring their best or most suitable try filmed in virtual fluckerland.

I am thinking no fixed deadline might be needed as the person providing the challenge is free to decide if a clip lives up to it. So it might just take one submission or it might take a lot more. In case of debate, everyone is free to state his opinion to come to an agreement and move on.

As soon as the challenger is satisfied, he states so, leaving the person that first sent in a suitable clip to provide the next challenge or to open the forum to suggestions from other people. The first suggestion then is taken keeping in mind that is has to be a realistic trick or line (based on actual footage) that you have been struggling with or that you deem impossible in-game.

Contrary as to I originally suggested, it might not be necessary to actually use rewards, since most of us here will probably get stoked as it is pulling of challenging tricks and lines and getting due props for it.

I am hoping this makes sense, but I will give it some more thought in the weekend. Any feedback, thoughts or suggestions are still more than welcome.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to new submissions regarding the current challenge that is referred to above, since I still need to be convinced of its possibility!

Cheers