Thread: Going to attempt to get funding for a new skate game. not skate 4.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by yumpancakes1 View Post
    how about a sandbox type game like roller
    coaster tycoon 3? just park making,reel,and some clothes
    That would kill the dream of getting close to the skater and obsessive attention to the small buy robust world I had in mind. But its not a bad idea, how do the rest of you guys feel about this idea of a roller coaster tycoon type of skate game. It's really unlike anything I had in mind. Now I'll spend the night wondering what type of features would make it stand out. Damned you!!! Haha.
    http://www.soundcloud.com/ironyokes
    Humble sample nerdhop for you.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I'll be honest all I want to see is a game with features added to Flick it or something very similar to it
    If it's not this I likely won't pick it up. New Tony Hawk Games were still being released when I was playing The First Skate Games
    but I was so hooked on flick it, it didn't matter. I'll likely ignore anything that doesn't match up.
    I'm not sure if people are serious about realism factors.. but who wants flat spots?
    I do so many Reverts/Powerslides I would be rolling around on squares for wheels if that were the case.
    I think you should avoid mention of any real huge ground breaking changes.
    I don't care what the game looks like as long as it plays like a Skate 4, if that makes sense.
    Nothing too extreme like breaking boards or any of that other stuff.. no kinect..
    Kinect enabled, sure.. but not the basis. I'm a controller kind of guy.