I've started a very long email that I'm going to try to get into the hands of a
Few people I think may have an invested interest in funding a new skateboarding sim.
I can't really say who I'm attempting to contact or why I think they will be forced to comply with an initial donation and or funding, but I'm fairly confident.
I'm no authority on the skateboarding community, or even the gaming community for that matter. If there is anything that anyone here feels should be mentioned in the letter, please feel free to add it here. Or email me: Christopherallensmith@gmail.com
I'd like to send the full presentation out by January, by then I should have a better idea at what the full picture will look like. I'm taking this serious, and will not take no for an answer. If I need to, I can dump my savings into this, which isn't great but it's not a small number. This won't be a sequel to skate. In any way, but hopefully something in the same arena. If you're interested in contributing to the letter, and have any reasons you feel could grab an investors initial reaction please, email me.