Thread: "EA Skate 3" Phlannel Presents - T.T.K

Amateur Flucker

Default "EA Skate 3" Phlannel Presents - T.T.K

TeaWhy,Bluntz and I. triples video. song i normally wouldnt use but i liked the intro alot.
    enjoy.
    comments are appreciated

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

quit watching after the willy

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    quit watching after the willy
    as did I. willy grinds are unacceptable. As is music as overplayed and repetitive as Tool.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Default haters

looking for the first thing to hate on right away when you see someone newish or someone that hasn't been on here for yrs. some/most of the "vets" at least on the board seem to be snooty little trolls. get over yourself it was a ungrindable willi btw. Anyways your not that good so quit acting like you are. I've skated with these to guys fore years and know how good they are. Anytime you want a team grind skate battle/game hit us up. otherwise shut the hell up and try to have some respect. been playing since skate 1. religiously.....so don't act like we havn't been in the game for forever now just b/c we havn't been on this site.

hit us up if you wanna get beat.....open challenge to all haters

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by kriza View Post
    looking for the first thing to hate on right away when you see someone newish or someone that hasn't been on here for yrs. some/most of the "vets" at least on the board seem to be snooty little trolls. get over yourself it was a ungrindable willi btw. Anyways your not that good so quit acting like you are. I've skated with these to guys fore years and know how good they are. Anytime you want a team grind skate battle/game hit us up. otherwise shut the hell up and try to have some respect. been playing since skate 1. religiously.....so don't act like we havn't been in the game for forever now just b/c we havn't been on this site.

hit us up if you wanna get beat.....open challenge to all haters

Filming was a atrocious

Skating was sub-par

editing was also atrocious

song was vomit-licious

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Some clips are a little bit funky good tricks nonetheless though.

ahhh sweet sweet memories >: )

still a hater....hit me up if you ever wanna see how "subpar" my grind skate skills are. not trying to flood this post with back to back bitching so Private msg me if you have anymore hating to do or if you ever wanna get beat. ur team vs mine grind skate anywhere, anytime.....

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

still a hater....hit me up if you ever wanna see how "subpar" my grind skate skills are. not trying to flood this post with back to back bitching so Private msg me if you have anymore hating to do or if you ever wanna get beat. ur team vs mine grind skate anywhere, anytime.....
    Hater is just a word someone uses when they can't accept the fact that someone thinks they suck. For real, Fecal was a new kid here and we didn't all rail him. It has nothing to do with being new.Iit's how you react to criticism that determines how we treat you.
    We all sucked at some point, and we all got reamed for it. You fucking accept it and get better, you don't act like you're the only one doing nothing wrong.

lol....."stopped watching after willi". so you basically didin't even give the vid a chance. your opinion dosn't really matter. and i'm NOT new as you can see by the tricks I do.....either way like i said to the other hater. hit me up and see how bad i am????

I'm just going to put this here.

get on my level fecal and luft!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    crni1976

I need to find me some popcorn for this!

see over willi to willi combo fo ya....lol. under special circumstances willies can be accepted.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

lol....."stopped watching after willi". so you basically didin't even give the vid a chance. your opinion dosn't really matter. and i'm NOT new as you can see by the tricks I do.....either way like i said to the other hater. hit me up and see how bad i am????
    Fuck dude who the hell says that's actually SERIOUS? It's just a way of saying "Don't do willy grinds, they suck." you're acting like an immature little prick. Why would I hit you up if I have no desire to play with you?

I'm just going to put this here.

get on my level fecal and luft!
    I still feel willy grinds are 100% unacceptable, how could you even do that to your line? D:
    Either way, I fucking hate how people can get that land-duck-under-the-bar shit. Pisses me off because it's so damn hard

hit me up so you can get beat, that why...................duh. I admit i am no flimer, nor editor, but i can skate. very well. so thats that. thx for the great comments.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

hit me up so you can get beat, that why...................duh. I admit i am no flimer, nor editor, but i can skate. very well. so thats that. thx for the great comments.
    "So you can get beat"... uhm... what. What are you gonna do? High Score battle at the Megapark? no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    "So you can get beat"... uhm... what. What are you gonna do? High Score battle at the Megapark? no thanks.
    No guy, he's talking 'grind skate,' haha. It's just like playing skate in real life, or as close as you're going to get on this game. You just incorporate a grind in to whatever combination you call out before you attempt your trick. Next person tries to copy if landed, or sets new one if previous person fucks up, all done with the wonderful swap camera. It's fun when it's not taken seriously, otherwise, it's a waste of time.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

No guy, he's talking 'grind skate,' haha. It's just like playing skate in real life, or as close as you're going to get on this game. You just incorporate a grind in to whatever combination you call out before you attempt your trick. Next person tries to copy if landed, or sets new one if previous person fucks up, all done with the wonderful swap camera. It's fun when it's not taken seriously, otherwise, it's a waste of time.
    Man, why do you have to come in and ruin my fun? :P
    I get how games of skate (and other variations) work, but seriously I just gotta question how someone can take it so seriously to have such a "come at me bro" tone to it. It's a fucking video game lol

He's gonna show you that willy grinds are acceptable and sway your opinion by beating your ass at grind skate, that's how real men settle having different opinions on this game!

I admit i am no flimer, nor editor, but i can skate. very well.
    here's the thing though,you're putting a vid on a forum...tricks or not, presentation is a big part of it.
    most of the people here just make vids,not any of the online battle stuff so throwing that around won't gain you any leverage.

i will say that just commenting that you stopped watching after a trick is pretty unnecessary and only invites these stupid fucking arguments.better just to keep it to yourself.
    we left this kind of pointless "i'm better than you" bullshit at the kid's table.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

He's gonna show you that willy grinds are acceptable and sway your opinion by beating your ass at grind skate, that's how real men settle having different opinions on this game!
    I thought real men settled their differences with Russian Roulette :v

makes sense, thanks. was trying to say that I mostly skate. i'm not filmer to say the least.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

lol

XBL
    TheDietTea

Man..
    There were some gems in there.
    Still blows my mind every time I see a video you guys put out..
    I've skated with all of you, and none of this looks like the tricks I know you can present.
    I think you should think about waiting on it.. you stack A LOT of footage, clearly.
    I see a solo from Treez every other day..
    Just save the bangers and make a killer realistic vid if you want good feedback here.
    This little community has been going for quite a few years, and people are tired of seeing certain things.
    You can chalk it up to "Haters" but really, you guys keep sharing here.. It's a realistic skate community.

Amateur Flucker

For The Record, i accept criticism, and i think i accept it well. i have no part of this arguement or whatever. and the willy was ungrindable. that is why i liked it.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah maybe I was wrong to say "You guys"
    but I still think you all need some fine tuning is all I'm trying to say.
    The Motivation is there, respect. Just think of Fluckit like Street league..
    People score based on what's good and what's been done.
    Take a montage idea and make it into a skate video If that makes sense..
    I get a montage feel from your guys' videos.
    The only difference in Fluckit and a major event being judged-
    We will tell you what's up and try to help you along.
    I've been in your place Kriza but once I took it all in, broke it down and used it to progress my skill
    I now Easily get a few more comments than I usually would. I've been on fluckit forever
    Some People still don't dig what I'm about but it's cool. I like doing it.
    Last edited by Antwan; 12-03-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

After the first hippie flip, this was hard to watch. I'm actually a fan of Tool but that song so does not fit the video nor skating period. This lacked what I enjoy in videos, meticulous planning with doing tricks, filming and editing. It seemed that a lot of the tricks were done by accident while either skating at the spot you wanted to or skating to the spot you want to go to. And the clips seemed like they were just shuffled randomly with little to attempt to even have it remotely sync with the song. Take this as a vet critiquing a video for further growth within the talent of the video.

^Get psyched to be here.^

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

maybe 1 or two willy grinds in the entire video is ok but anymore then that then its unacceptable..i mean i do willys in real life and honestly they are an annoying lil trick
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

some of my favorite Willys

Free Willy

Chilly Willy

Groundskeeper Willy

Wooly Willy

and my favorite..... Willy Wonka!

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Blazing a Trail

yeah momma

i'm still wondering why people are all about hurricanes... it's just a fucked up willy

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    yeah momma

i'm still wondering why people are all about hurricanes... it's just a fucked up willy
    because they look waaaaay gnarlier than a willy

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

yeah momma

NO

JUST NO

Your back truck is still on, its so hard to lock into and your body usually still faces front.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    NO

JUST NO

Your back truck is still on, its so hard to lock into and your body usually still faces front.
    what about switch hurricanes ?

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

i'm better than kriza

hit me up dude
    I will fakeskate destroy you

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

yeah momma

imo only really like em if a full rotation's done (i.e. turn in/turn out), i've seen em done in videos many times where whoever's skating either turns in and lands fakie or do a switch willy or something. that shit lazy as fuck cuz.

in regards to op vid was shit but it's cool to see that teawhy still exists. i think kriza's whiteknighting is funny as shit tho.

yall hatein on my boy willy
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

Ummmm.....I like cake!.

I had to rise from the grave to say that.
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    i'm better than kriza

hit me up dude
    I will fakeskate destroy you
    sounds likes fun lol.....always interested in skating with good ppl. doubt you will "destroy" me tho.............

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

sounds likes fun lol.....always interested in skating with good ppl. doubt you will "destroy" me tho.............
    lol