Thread: "Tour De' CAPs Volume One" - An Abstrakt Tribute

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Default "Tour De' CAPs Volume One" - An Abstrakt Tribute

Hey all. Wrapped up my last project with a sour taste in my mouth, and decided to make the next one a bit more about the community than myself. Introducing my homage to all of the awesome folks using their creative talents to keep fakeskating alive. Over the next... Long ass period of time, I'll be featuring nothing but CAPs in hopes to showcase them and let the stagnant community get more exposure to new things. More or less, five clips and an overview to display all the hard work our CAP'rs put out for us. If you like a spot, I probably found it here, so pardon if my best directions aren't links but just a general push towards our mighty list.

Anyway, trying something new for those who deserve it. Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Good shit Don! I like the idea!
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Thanks, Ohmid. Honestly, if I had the bucks to be some sort of creepy internet fanboy stalker, I probably would have showed up at your house with beer for you by now. You, more than many, have saved fakeskating for me. I tapped SV out pretty damn quick for spots, and CAPs keep me coming back. You sir, put out some of the finest, and shall be getting a pair of entries to this series dedicated to your work. Thanks for the love, my brother, know it goes both ways big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.