Thread: Hoodlum Family Presents Kingdom Come

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Every full takes a lot out of me. It's a thankless job that I get little recognition for at the end of the day but get satisfied knowing people like the video. I do a lot of stuff in these videos people don't even notice, but I do it because it makes the video that much better. I don't know I ill edit another full, at least not soon. I mean I did edit 2 fulls this year, but I might make another one.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    Every full takes a lot out of me. It's a thankless job that I get little recognition for at the end of the day but get satisfied knowing people like the video. I do a lot of stuff in these videos people don't even notice, but I do it because it makes the video that much better. I don't know I ill edit another full, at least not soon. I mean I did edit 2 fulls this year, but I might make another one.
    I hear you 1000%... the threat fulls are way smaller scale than this but with organizing, planning, and editing its draining. Not to mention there's a lot of pressure bc u want people to of their parts and you wat shit to come out proper.

I know I'm not OG Hood, but if you trust me, I would volunteer to edit the next video, somewhere down the road, if people want to do it. No reason the shit should always fall on you.

I know we won't tell you enough but that was a Hell of an edit. And it came out great (intro was perfect).

And I would be down for a throws collab. I got a bunch of shit
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post

well this shit was DA BOMB!

good ass watch. added to the super-tight-fake-skate library of fulls
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

XBL
    TheDietTea

Clay you out did yourself man, Icky thump worked in a skate edit.
    It's great to see teams still coming together for shit like this.
    I can't say you guys killed PC but I can say you have pumped life back into it.
    Great job Hoodlum.