Thread: PLEASE WHAT !?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PLEASE WHAT !?

Okay...straight to the thing:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE NEW GUYS HERE !?

They make videos ? NO ! They make graphics ? NO !
    They make parks ? Yes, but they can't do it without pissing each others the hell out and whining and crying how others don't like their parks and speaks "SHIT" of them. And actually that "SHITSPEAKING" is goddamn constructive criticism.
    For reals !? You guys gotta fucking stop that. I've never been pissed of in Fluckit before last few months. Every single day I have to see some new dude posting some real bad crap here. Usually titled as "Skate 4 coming 2013!?!?!" or "Ban this dude pls (becaws he calld me nigga)".

This place has started to look like kids table...not good at all. And i've noticed that some older members (me as well) almost avoids this place nowadays because of these tiny pussies. Used to be here because i love the game...not because i wanna get as many posts in my dumb posts as possible. Or because i want to get noticed because I annoy everyone off and being 5 inch dick. That's very sad...day after day these new posts are getting less related to the fakeskating, skating or to the game itself.

If I only were admin...banhammer activity...

Don't post ANYTHING just to get people to watch it or to get noticed...don't be a fucking DICK to get noticed...thinking twice seems to impossible for these new kids table -heroes so think fucking TEN TIMES before you post here.
    Typical lifeline of skateflucker that joined this year:
    1) Trying to lick everyones balls to get new contacts and shit
    2) Except everyone to be SUPERIMPRESSED and CHEESE of their first video
    3) When they get under 5 or under 10 posts to their thread they get frustrated and try desperately get noticed
    ----> leads usually to situation that we see now here EVERY single day...kids virtualfighting about whos fakeskate video is the best and who makes best virtualberrics...calling others fake and gay (<--- acceptable only for perm)
    4) Gets their posts locked and their ass raped and finally banned

Seriously !? To me it took over A YEAR to start getting more than 10 posts and to get really noticed around here...and at the same time few guys been here over 4 years hardly get any views at all...much less that they really deserve.

WHEN DID IT GET THIS BAD ? When did i have to start raging about asshole in forum for VIRTUAL SKATING...

XBL
    emericaridr11

lets put them on Pandora!

exactly why i was pissed last night.
    you're are not alone in feeling this way Wiltz.
    there's some of you that i know are better than this trivial bullshit.sad thing is that it's a few bad apples that are gonna spoil the whole bunch.

only about 5% of new members are worth having around. Its simple math

the only people that disagree with this statement are 95% of new members

EDIT: Even though I agree, this thread is borderline similar to some of the same "you suck" type threads I dislike from them though
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Man....

Fluckit is Shangri-La. I might not be here, much.. But that's bad for you new guys because I've preserved the image of what Fluckit has always been, inside my head.. I intend to keep it that way when I drop by.
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    Even though I agree, this thread is borderline similar to some of the same "you suck" type threads I dislike from them though
    Yeah man i was thinking that you admins may not like my way to say it hahah...but had to say something

By new guys, you mean the three right

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

I joined 6 months ago

I feel like I've been here forever though

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

XBL
    TheDietTea

I just wanted to let you all know
    This is not the kids table
    We have active moderators
    Ignore what doesn't apply to you
    If it really upsets you just keep the mods informed of heated situations via PMs

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    Okay...straight to the thing:

Seriously !? To me it took over A YEAR to start getting more than 10 posts and to get really noticed around here...and at the same time few guys been here over 4 years hardly get any views at all...much less that they really deserve.

WHEN DID IT GET THIS BAD ? When did i have to start raging about asshole in forum for VIRTUAL SKATING...
    Agreed with all of it but this statement mainly.

^Get psyched to be here.^