So to cut to the chase my computer took a shit on me....

I was looking for a helping hand to get stuff I have recorded into a video. I have no clue when ill have another computer. It doesn't have to be a solo it could be a collab with someone or anything. I can't do anything involving the clips besides upload them so if you wanted to help you would have To pretty much do everything after I upload. (Ex: Dowload, Convert, etc) I'm not anal about anything like song or whatever. Honestly I dot care if your not very good at editing. I havnt been in a video in close to a year and a half. I know this is asking a lot from someone and I don't expect anyone to actually be willing to do it. I'm ok with that I just figured I might aswell ask. If you want to see how I skate my GT is EG Fr0sty. You can look at m reel or simply add me on Xbox. Please don't look up any of my old videos on youtube because those have all been shit! Thank you for at least reading this.

Troll Away....

P.S. - Sorry if this is in the Erin section I have no idea where else it would go...Off Topic maybe.