I don't go to LB because the site is confusing as hell and doesn't seem like its for me haha, I am one of the newer crowd and I don't post that often in videos, truthfully if I could edit videos I'd be way more into them, but since all I can do is graphics I mostly post in graphics and the CAP section, however I feel like I support everybody in both.

My only gripe is that it isn't always about letting the new people have time to fit in and prove themselves, its sometimes like "hey look how cool it is to be mean to the new people" I mean, I don't expect everybody who is older or more established in the community to instantly befriend new guys, that isn't realistic, I just hate to see people be mean or negative towards new people, I think it only furthers the divide and is just as kiddy-ish as the new people bickering amongst themselves. But I always get yelled at by old guys when I make that point haha, so it is what it is I guess.

On a side note, I just would like to say I appreciate this site as a fan of skating because for years all I knew was the EA site and I never had any good parks or saw any videos or anything, I just used the random few good graphics I could find on the glitchy search function. Once I found this site it really opened up the community side of skate for me and I've enjoyed it. So yeah fluckit is a privelage and maybe some new people should show some more respect and humility, but I think it goes both ways.

P.S. don't yell at me og fluckers.