I didn't think this was that big of a deal but I am getting flooded with PM's so I figured I would address all of you instead of bumping old threads that have basically said the same thing. If I didn't get back to you it means I was tired of typing the same thing. Nothing Personal

First Off, there are at least 2 classifications:
1. Very active members that are newer to the franchise that post pics, vids, parks on a very frequent basis.
2. Members that have been around since Skate 2 or before some of which have been geeking out on this game for over 5 years.

Obviously this is a broad base and many fall between and some don't fall in either.

THE BIGGEST MISINTERPRETATION!
The ones that have been here for a long time have seen just about every trick possible and even if they haven't they have seen literally THOUSANDS of videos. A lot of these members never go to "My Footage" section and only do if they know there's a video of someone they know. It has nothing to do with lack of respect or not wanting you here.

A lot of older members have been friends for years now and really only come here to hang out with these old friends. Speaking for myself I could care less where the "skate game community" goes from here I only care where the "fluckit community" goes from here. IE you could have the best idea ever and it would mean very little to me. In other words I'm done with the game, but I am not done with the friends I have made over the years. This place is like a cooler unrestricted version of Facebook where I can shoot the "shit" with my buds not shoot the "stuff" with them. A lot of us have our own language based of things that happened 5 or 6 years ago.

With this said there are newer members that fit right in and sooner than later become just as close to some of us than the ones we have known forever. But then there are some that are out for different reasons than we care for and rub us the wrong way. This is not a age based situation it is more of a maturity thing.

FINALLY MOST IMPORTANT
Fluckit was the first Skate game based site and obviously the longest lasting. In the beginning Fluckit was a close nit community of like minded members that fit better together here than at any of the other numerous sites that have basically all came and gone. It was our drama free place to goof and share. Other newer members that didn't fit our site would not last. Not so much because we banned everyone we didn't like but that they had many other options to go to. Now there are very few if any other options, don't blame us. Fluckit will never I repeat NEVER change. Call it unfair call it whatever you want, either fit into the standard of the way things are or find/start up your own site. Our mold is the ONLY proven method for a long lasting community. We will never change because you think you have a better plan. I have rarely if ever regretted or seen a action by another mod/admin that I disagreed with. And rarely have I seen a action by another longer member that I disagreed with. Most of us would rather have a less active higher older active member community than a revamped "this is what we need to do" community.

Sorry, not really

I would only change my opinion if other mods/admins or members that I believe are more "fluckit" would persuade me

EDIT: I think it's still cool that people keep finding new ways to express there self and that newer guys still find a fascination with this series. And I am glad that each and everyone of you have found Fluckit to join and share your stuff. It is just mostly a difference in personalities that clash with the mold that we have here, not every time but sometimes.