Thread: Fluckit State of the Union

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about closing registration to invite only and cleaning fucking house.

Thoughts?
    im perfectly okay with this

why'd he get banned anyway? multiple accounts? i missed the thread being deleted before getting on.

Ragin? The last straw was making stupid claims then acting like his account was hacked. I just couldn't take babysitting
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    Ragin? The last straw was making stupid claims then acting like his account was hacked. I just couldn't take babysitting
    oh so he fucked up with multi account bullshit? that's actually kind of hilarious.

glad that thread was deleted,that was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted here.
    sucks to have to considered locking the door to keep the stupid out,but do what you think is best SG.

I call being the whip
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

There is a Supreme clothing forum around somewhere that is invite only, and is really prestigious. It's hard to get invited.

I don't necessarily want Fluckit to become that though. We aren't buying/selling limited goods. Nothing about Skate is limited.

What I think we should do is change the Terms and conditions and making the policies more strict around here. Something to ward off twats like Ragin.

The last thing this community needs is a kids table.

Or maybe we can create a Topic that only veterans can have access to...

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

you can change the policies but it won't solve the problem,dumb kids are still gonna be dumb kids.

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    There is a Supreme clothing forum around somewhere that is invite only, and is really prestigious. It's hard to get invited.

I don't necessarily want Fluckit to become that though. We aren't buying/selling limited goods. Nothing about Skate is limited.

What I think we should do is change the Terms and conditions and making the policies more strict around here. Something to ward off twats like Ragin.

The last thing this community needs is a kids table.

Or maybe we can create a Topic that only veterans can have access to...
    I don't think being a "veteran" necessarily is a suitable criterion. Depends more on attitude and mindset imo. The problem with restricting access basically always boils down to the same problem: who will have the ungrateful task of being judge and jury. Decisions will not always be as obvious...

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I think invite only kind of sucks personally, if it were the case I would never have been here or been able to post my graphics or make friends with people who were already here, I didn't know a single person when I found fluckit. Seems to me like there really isn't an abundant amount of new idiots, only a few here and there, I am not a mod but I can't see them being so busy with new people that something drastic like closing registration is necessary.