Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marijuana Legalization

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    a lot of people, myself included are allergic to nicotine smoke. If im near it indoors ill have an asthma attack. that why there is smoking sections. Around here there arent smoking sections anymore. Your just not allowed to smoke in public places. Even bars and restaurants. if it bothers me somewhere outside ill take a few steps away.
    The difference with my mom is that her allergy to weed is bad enough that being around someone who recently blazed could send her into Anaphylactic Shock within seconds.
    When I got stoned all the time I always carried extra clothes in my car and showered at friends houses before going home. Her brother for the longest time that I knew
    wouldn't allow her in his apartment/home if he had been smoking because she came in to visit once and got hospitalized because he had so much smoke in the air. I can
    definitely understand where you are coming from though.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    The difference with my mom is that her allergy to weed is bad enough that being around someone who recently blazed could send her into Anaphylactic Shock within seconds.
    When I got stoned all the time I always carried extra clothes in my car and showered at friends houses before going home. Her brother for the longest time that I knew
    wouldn't allow her in his apartment/home if he had been smoking because she came in to visit once and got hospitalized because he had so much smoke in the air. I can
    definitely understand where you are coming from though.
    wow, never heard about people being allergic to cannabis.. And this bad..

hi...

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    hi...

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Blazing a Trail

Washington is like 30 mins away from my place so I cant wait to get a sack at the store soon lol...The cigarettes cost something like 9 bucks a pack, hope the weed isnt over priced too

lol most packs are 11 or 12 around here. Unless you smoke mavericks or american spirits. I dont fuck wit cigarettes but Im sure the greens are fairly priced out there...one would hope at least.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

XBL
    emericaridr11

i can get a 8th of TOPS for like 35 bucks..... can get really good 8ths for 25,,, its cheap as fuck

zones of tops for 150

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

11 BUCKS FOR A PACK OF CIGS? WTF

and wait so is it already legal and everything in CO? or do you just have your card?

and I knew it was cheap but FUCK ME thats dirt cheap. That's cheaper than eating!

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    11 BUCKS FOR A PACK OF CIGS? WTF

and wait so is it already legal and everything in CO? or do you just have your card?

and I knew it was cheap but FUCK ME thats dirt cheap. That's cheaper than eating!
    seems to be about Half Priced nowdays here...... Im lovin it! if your not a WeedSnob like me, places have 25 dollar Oz/HalfOz of "House"Shake (its dope)

Its not Legal yet, only MedCard still, only thing that has changed in Co so far is....

you wont get a ticket if you have under a Zone/Oz (for anyone, not just cards)

Still DUIs, still illegal to sell, Legal to Grow 6 Plants at a time, not sure about smoking in public yet (i dont still)
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 12-23-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

How easy was it for you to get a MedCard?

Yeah dude, 11 & 12 all day for newports and marlboros and such. 8 if you venture deep into the Bronx, Jersey, or Long Island.
    Which is what all the carton hustler dudes do lol. But the less popular brands are still fairly priced.

Damn Washington! I know NY wont even consider the shit until Connecticut REALLY gets it in effect. From what I can tell, CO seems to be fast tracking it.

Oh, and also; I just wanna say how glad I am that this thread hasn't been trolled so far.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

I predict in 10 years it will be almost completely legal, if CO and WA get their shit together by 2014

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    lol most packs are 11 or 12 around here. Unless you smoke mavericks or american spirits. I dont fuck wit cigarettes but Im sure the greens are fairly priced out there...one would hope at least.
    I know this.. I went there with the intention to smoke when I needed to but I had to cut back
    There is a little shop around one of the local skate parks out there across from the track field place
    They sold single cigs and I bummed a few once in a while but otherwise I could not afford them.
    I don't know how anyone can.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

A pack of cigs around here is like 4 bucks....haha

Maybe they're trying to get people to stop smoking, it's a nasty habit. I only smoke when I smoke blunts.

Santa was very good to me today!!

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    Santa was very good to me today!!
    Do tell!

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    How easy was it for you to get a MedCard?
    Pay the Doctor (which they have in the weed stores now) 10-50 bucks for a "exam" (tell them you got migraines, or whatevs you got)

pay a good 100-200 for the actual "Card"

Literally as easy as having Money

high...did this happen yet?

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Pay the Doctor (which they have in the weed stores now) 10-50 bucks for a "exam" (tell them you got migraines, or whatevs you got)

pay a good 100-200 for the actual "Card"

Literally as easy as having Money
    whaaat...

Guess what I'm doing next fall...