Quote Originally Posted by jest118 View Post
Fuck it, I'll step in here and be the dissenting opinion (to an extent anyways).

Overcrooks really only being possible on rails really eliminates it, in my eyes, as being anything more than just a name for a tweaked out nosegrind. Just the same as a Suski really only being done on coping, just makes it a stylized 5-0. In the most extreme cases for an overcrook.. it's a lot closer to something like Crooked Grind Transfer (on something like a spine for example) but that's a mouthful and doesn't make the greatest sense when not being applied to tranny skating.

As for the logic of "If there are no Overcrooks then there's no Crooks," it doesn't really hold as most people lock into Nosegrinds and sort of push over to get into the Crooks position, while the Crooked grind is a completely different lock in altogether than a Nosegrind.

But at the end of the day.. just like the Shuv it Heel, Heel Shuv, Varial Heel, Heel Varial debate.. you can call it whatever the fuck you want because the name doesn't matter.
tl;dr i have no idea what you just said. overcrooks are real. nuff salad