Thread: Overcrooks on Handrails

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

whether they exist or not, i do 'em

XBL
    TheDietTea

Nosegrind.. eh.. kingpins are lined up for sure
    Nose manny type situation
    I think It looks dope when the skater balances on the nose grind, Love that shit.
    Haven't seen it often on handrails though shit's so quick in and out people skate the gnarliest shit too.
    I never really understood skate terminology because at the least
    around where I live people make up their own names for tricks that aren't commonly done by locals.
    Grinds, I get.. took me a while to learn a majority of them though
    but when you start throwing shit at me like
    Disco Flip, Nightmare Flip
    It's hard to keep track.. I hardly know what fliptricks have proper names anymore haha
    When I first started skating me and my friends would just go to the park and hype the skaters
    Just enjoyed watching em never really knew all of the tricks and I still don't
    Can't say anyone has got upset at me for calling a trick wrong but Maybe it's just where you live.
    Wouldn't be an antwan post without mention of prog
    Skateboarding is a progressive sport but we all progress a little differently
    and I think the areas that we live in contribute to that a little bit as well
    There's a lot of frustration, anger, joy, love and passion in skateboarding
    Just Don't take those guys too seriously They are likely still learning, don't care to learn
    and or otherwise Just having fun

Grape flips!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Exactly.
    Grape Flips.
    Sums it up.

If you cant overcrook a rail, then you shouldnt be able to crook a rail either by that logic.
    And if that were true, then Koston wouldve ran around nosegrinding all the rails on our planet and a K-grind would refer to a nosegrind and not a crook.....So fuck yeah its possible! If your front truck is grinding and your tail is not aligned with whatever youre grinding.....its not a nosegrind.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    If you cant overcrook a rail, then you shouldnt be able to crook a rail either by that logic.
    And if that were true, then Koston wouldve ran around nosegrinding all the rails on our planet and a K-grind would refer to a nosegrind and not a crook.....So fuck yeah its possible! If your front truck is grinding and your tail is not aligned with whatever youre grinding.....its not a nosegrind.
    I hear idiots say it's impossible to do a straight nosegrind on a handrail without tweaking it so it's a nosegrind not an overcrook
    I almost flipped a table

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    I hear idiots say it's impossible to do a straight nosegrind on a handrail without tweaking it so it's a nosegrind not an overcrook
    I almost flipped a table
    it's usually the ones that can't do either trick that say shit that ridiculously stupid.