Thread: Cap Faction Facility (PS3/All DLC)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    im actually not that familiar with postin parks,so
    for fucks sake calm down kid,ill fix it when i got the time

i really liked your Ender Clip OS! And thanks for building this, hadn`t skated much Parks where i can last that long without getting bored. Also thanks for fixed Link, i knew ill fuck something up hah

new rzfvr Park sounds promising, hope to see ya soon

hah Ay that nails it

Thanks Again everybody for the kind words except this cool guy

Blazing a Trail

Hopefully the other indoor park of mine gets the same reviews as this one. Flow seems to be the key to preventing everyone (including myself) from getting bored w/ an indoor. I try to make sure each ramp / ledge / and hip leads to another and that you have enough time to set up with the speed you accumulated. Making indoors look good is the hard part IMO, and why I usually don't share the pics from them. Valley and Jeb may of changed my mind on t hat a bit though!

riki2cool - A tad harsh on the link issue don't you think? It can be frustrating, but you can usually just explain how to post the proper link rather then insult.

Razor has a fever - what the hell dude, sign on! and stop being so responsible w/ work and family

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Hopefully the other indoor park of mine gets the same reviews as this one. Making indoors look good is the hard part
    Im pretty sure about this. Even the unfinished Version you uploaded was downloaded like 36 times after a day hah. Hard to keep things secret.

Makin' Indoors skate good is the hardest part imo. Skated so much undersized Indoors which look pretty good but actually are pretty boring to skate.

I've got 5 parks ready to go so we can do the same if your up for it, You can grab one next time we're on then share it with the others.
    sounds good man. Gotta say i can't finish every kind of Park though, you know that best hah. But ill check them out for sure.

Yup this park is great, ive racked up some hours here. so dope.

Oh my glob. That looks soooo tits.

1:00 in the vid was insane.