Thread: This is the End

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default This is the End

i don't believe that shit(fingers crossed),but this movie trailer is pretty funny.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Oh my god this does look hilarious
    The artist formerly known as Luft

so funny
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

Looks pretty damn funny.
    I find it funny that theyre all playing as themselves, and that their door was barricaded with pieces of plywood signs and some skate decks (yes!)
    Danny Mcbride is ridiculous! Also, the whole "drinkin my piss" bit at the end was funny too.

Summer 2013
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

all star cast is all star.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

If you just change your perception of endings..

45%+ people in America believe the earth, as well as the universe is 6000 years old.
    States are debating on giving guns to teachers to help prevent gun violence.
    There are a billion people now uploading photos of their food on Facebook.
    Shy, horny kids are smearing Tumblr with sex gifs.
    Illiteracy is rampant in the west.
    We're about to fall into a second recession within 8 years.
    There are 25 need for speed games with several more planned, yet skateboard video games are looked at as a bad investment.
    The 2013 psychiatry handbook declares that all emotion such as sadness or happiness are symptoms of clinical regression, and therefore should be medicated immediately.
    70% of the west is on some form of antidepressent.
    While the genes needed by scientists to study in order to cure cancer are patented by the big pharmacology corps, as well as the us. Gov.
    The pope has lost his mind and encourages people to have sex without condoms, and declares that former taboos have never been taboo.
    America is ready to believe in a great flood again, thus adding to the percentage of peopple who believe that science incorrect, and all we need to know is in the bible.
    Meanwhile ABC studios is airing a new special on the matter, reports on the mars rover and actual sciences are pushed into obscurity in exchange for psuedoscience, while we wonder why there is a scientific illiteracy here.

This is a joke reply, but I'm also serious about how ridiculous western life has become.
    Meanwhile we can't send our children to school, to help this country become smarter, because of killers, and we can't let them play in the yard anymore, because of sex offenders. All of this is evidence that the world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. If the earth suddenly explodes, it would be an improvement on what is going on now. Haha.

Don't take anything I wrote seriously, but take it very seriously at the same time.
    http://www.soundcloud.com/ironyokes
    Humble sample nerdhop for you.