Thread: 12/21/12 Are You Dead? S2

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default 12/21/12 Are You Dead? S2

You would think I had some planning in these edits
    For some reason things just fell right into place.. finding songs last minute, last minute edits ha
    Maybe I'm just getting better at this.. Anyway I know my videos get a ton of views
    I've only put up 2 and I've got 300 views total
    So If you watch this and you like it I would appreciate a comment. Cheers. Happy Undead Day.
    Last edited by Antwan; 12-21-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Well, you sure got this one out fast, Mr. The Pawn. I dug it.
    The picture looked kinda stretched out to me and some of the wall bonk/constant kickflip stuff was a little much for me at times. Also....and this is something I never thought I'd be capable of saying....I felt there were too many tre flips. I KNOW! Sounds blasphemous, but you just kept rifling em out. I like to be teased with em so they never lose their sexy! Just my preference tho.

Positives: I really liked the song and editing style. Community Center shreddage will never ever ever get old! That line at 2:06 was one of the very best things I've seen in a good, long while. My other favorites were; that air walk bushplant (so sick), and the benihana to tail stall. OH, and I also got a kick out of how you ended it!

My tre flip preference aside, I enjoyed watching this.
    Good edit & Happy undead day to you as well.
    Last edited by Legba; 12-21-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

i kinda like stretched out look,Sickone does it alot too.
    edit was nice.trickwise i know what to expect from you,weird but cool tricks.you always do you,i can respect that.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Well, you sure got this one out fast, Mr. The Pawn. I dug it.
    The picture looked kinda stretched out to me and some of the wall bonk/constant kickflip stuff was a little much for me at times. Also....and this is something I never thought I'd be capable of saying....I felt there were too many tre flips. I KNOW! Sounds blasphemous, but you just kept rifling em out. I like to be teased with em so they never lose their sexy! Just my preference tho.

Positives: I really liked the song and editing style. Community Center shreddage will never ever ever get old! That line at 2:06 was one of the very best things I've seen in a good, long while. My other favorites were; that air walk bushplant (so sick), and the benihana to tail stall. OH, and I also got a kick out of how you ended it!

My tre flip preference aside, I enjoyed watching this.
    Good edit & Happy undead day to you as well.
    Thanks, That's a fair opinion man.
    To best honest I don't do many 360 flips when I film but when I'm messing around it's constantly in my lines haha
    I guess this is a little bit of cheese and crackers meets "I've got 360 flips on Lock" Realistic Videos.
    To be fair, The wallie variations are inspired by my man Richie Jackson he has parts where he does a wallie manual wallie down two stair sets, Just added a flip out. Obviously wallies without turning into a wallride/slide situation are almost impossible. Also got the Airwalk plant From the same guy.. First of it's kind as far as I know did it way back in a Skate 2 solo just brought it back and tightened up the landing. I forsee many more Skate 2 Solos, Personally my favorite in the series. I really broke out from the standard skateboarding tricks on it and Revisiting it is so much fun.
    I've got so many tricks on Skate 2.
    While it has less additions to gameplay it Still feels awesome to play and has less restrictions with trick manipulation.

This is why I love this series so damn much, while people can do the most realistic shit you have even seen
    there is also the side of manipulating a variation into something so technical it's silly I've always approached the game like anything was possible and always come out with unique stuff because of it.

Also, the stretch is to avoid the "show" option from capturing clips.

Thanks M7.

I LOVE RICHIE JACKSON! I've been a fan of his since like 05....damn pirate lol. I also am a big fan of wall bonks, its just with the game's physics they sometimes make your dude flip a whole 90 degrees onto the wall...It just nags me a bit personally.

I didnt know that was the reason behind the stretch, that makes perfect sense!

No disrespect, just callin out what bothered me. Shit, I dont even have any solos lol.
    All in all, I like your style. Keep em comin!
    I got that Fluckin' Love

XBL
    TheDietTea

Just telling you why I was skating that way
    Re watched Those things recently and Didn't even really second think the tricks to try haha
    I'm Working on another Skate 3 solo.. Create a park tour at some point..
    More skate 2 of course, maybe some skate 1 we'll see.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Either way, you rip.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Good stuff.

As usual there was quite a few somewhat glitchy/accidental looking tricks, but thats to be expected with the style you go for. Lots of stuff i liked too though, creativity, UGs pivots, bonks ect.

I think your style of skating looks better/smoother in S2 compared to S3, and i think you should make an OG vid at some point.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Thanks Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Good stuff.

As usual there was quite a few somewhat glitchy/accidental looking tricks, but thats to be expected with the style you go for. Lots of stuff i liked too though, creativity, UGs pivots, bonks ect.

I think your style of skating looks better/smoother in S2 compared to S3, and i think you should make an OG.. vid at some point.
    Right on. I've been doing a bit more with skate 3..
    I guess the problem with Skate 2 is that the replays have a tendency to freeze.
    Skate 1 has a limit on how many replays you can save at a time.
    It's more difficult but I really should revist OG
    I haven't done much on it.
    I forgot about adding variations of the odd tricks for a solid video part
    and for some reason you made me think of it, noted.
    More When I get around to it. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Agreed you should make an OG, your style would suit it nicely