Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wayne Carver LMFAO

what in the hell is happening in this thread?

WTF....

I mean....I fucking know someone who got shot at this and all you mother fuckers are siting here arguing about poor fucking taste...fuck all you! this thread is fucked! This kid is fucked in the head! Your all fucking ridiculous...

Hears another rule of thumb (since those seem to e going around) if you see a stupid fucking senseless RaginWarHero thread leave it the fuck alone and let it sink out of sight! God damn! I wasn't going to comment on this shit but its all I'm seeing.

FUCK! I'm fucking heated
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!

Idk who locked this thread, and I appologize for not noticing it yesterday the title didn't make me look. I will watch it from here.

Imdone,
    Either you are lucky enough to never have experienced something tragic in your life or you are even luckier to be immune to its effects. I have had at least 3 incidents that were unimaginably tragic. One thing you come to realize is that people react to things completely different to the next guy (which is what I see going on here in both the examiner and the Dad)
    I watched both these things live when they happened. The examiner had just examined 7 I think children, all with massive damage. I saw a man very uncomfortable trying to get through a interview. I don't know the man but he seemed to be overcompensating his true raw feelings with trivial things like how nice the makeshift morgue was. He stated that this was the worse he or any of his colleagues had ever seen. He also said he hadn't lost it YET but he repeated YET and said it will be tough later when he goes home. Now watch the ENTIRE press conference. Keep in mind this guy does this for a living, he dissects human bodies.

Then you post a video of the Dad and say it is "disgraceful"? This man just lost his daughter, he had to deal with the tragic news then probably walk in his front door and see a pic of her sitting on Santa's lap held to the fridge buy a magnet of some vacation they spent together. If he were to get up there and do a strip tease I wouldn't of thought it was odd.

Last summer I lost my Dad, I weekly posted grim details on facebook of how he was dieing in front of my eyes. Now it seems odd to me (and I'm sure it did to others that read it) but in some way I felt comfort in writing it all down.

I could easily pick you apart but I know you are immature. It's obvious by your postings and the back pedaling and then more postings. Then your weak self defence "you are all falling for it" then more rediculous posts then asking for the thread to close because you are not capable of defending yourself.

I too am disappointed with snail not seeing the obvious but defending a friend. Always try to stand up for what is right not for what is easier.

I unlocked this thread because there is more good in how some treated the rediculous mess of the op.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Blazing a Trail

well said signguy..

A lot of people dont understand psychology and why people act the way they do..The dudes been up all night examining children's horrific dead bodys ..

The examiner is most likely a little odd naturally but the nervous behavior is something that can happen to people even when not in front of a crowed of people on live TV after a night of hell.. The way he wiped his head in a crazy way was mostly a nervous tick..

Watching people act like this is interesting but far from funny

As signguy said, people react to stress differently..

And signguy, I too had a parent pass this summer, my mom passed away after 6 year battle with cancer I watched here slowly die for 6 years, she didnt just slowly go to sleep but instead had violent life treating seizure for 6 years that left her more retarded each time.. So I feel you on that and understand what your saying
    Last edited by EternalRewind; 12-24-2012 at 07:30 AM.

I locked the thread because; well, Emmit's post is quite accurate reflection of my views on this.
    Sorry SG
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

No don't be sorry I totally get locking this thread.

The sociology of people's reactions to things is fascinating to me
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    The sociology of people's reactions to things is fascinating to me
    Ah man, don't you get us into this all over again!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iM DoNe View Post
    christ you're annoying

Yeah he's on his last leg
    I was going to give him a chance to debate his thoughts but he's obviously taking the cowards way out. Not agreeing is one thing but not being able to form your OWN opinion is a sure sign of weakness.

I butted heads with eflix for years but he is a man that will explain himself. He's worth putting our differences aside and I consider him a friend. This guy is a worthless sheep
    Helen Adams Keller

Ban reason: coward
    Helen Adams Keller