Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Unless youre both doing the same activities right? Cuz I kick it with 16 & 18 yearolds at my local skate spots just fine. They actually hype me and remind me of when I could just skate all day everyday...Wait scratch that, I dont hate the youths. I do feel kinda bad for em in an old man sorta way like theyre just growing up with shitty everything (music, trends, movies, etc.) But theyre alright with me.
    Contrarily, I cant seem to date anyone under like 24.....I just get pissed off by their seemingly common general lack of perspective.

meh.
    I'm only 18 and I already hate just about anyone 16 and under. There are obvious exceptions, and those exceptions will oftentimes be the ones doing what you love to do, as well.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

its weed you fucks, shut the fuck up and get over yourselves. it will ALWAYS be around, and there will ALWAYS be people hyping it whether your alive or not so get used to it because it wont change unless you burn all the crops in the world....which will NEVER happen. now shut up, go to xvideos and jack off and have a nice day. END
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    its weed you fucks, shut the fuck up and get over yourselves. it will ALWAYS be around, and there will ALWAYS be people hyping it whether your alive or not so get used to it because it wont change unless you burn all the crops in the world....which will NEVER happen. now shut up, go to xvideos and jack off and have a nice day. END
    Just as soon as I finish spanking my monkey I am totally burning down all your green corn!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3