Thread: The Xmas Collab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

thanks guys,glad you all liked that ender
    thanks again for another amazing community vid edit Ayreon,and to everybody that chipped in.
    Merry Christmas Fluckers!!

Dat intro was just fantastic. The skating was pretty top notch too, nothing really felt like leftover/throwaway material. I also liked how the vid shifted vibes. A real pick me up for a bummer fucking day.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Awesome edit and video as always Ay, you're for sure the best editor I've seen around here, the snow effect looked pretty decent even lol, the text at the beginning and intro were awesome as well. Thanks again for doing this and putting me in, much obliged.

Everybody had dope parts, wish I threw down better tricks, have been using all my bangers on Noir stuff lately haha, the usuals were dope like Echo and m7, the grind to grind on those ledges with the kickflip between was sick. Legba was one of my fav, the grind over the rail up the brooklyn banks was sick, I've filmed that gap before but never the grind, awesome man. And momma was awesome, some crazy tricks probably my fav off the video.

And the Graveart stuff looks dope, glad you're deciding to give it another go, the GC is a pain in the ass but its rewarding to see videos like this and watch people skating your graphics, can't wait to see the launch Ay, thanks again and merry Xmas man.
    dam saying im the best editor says a lot because there are a lot of talented people in the community. and yah man I had to give more graphics a go. with my new ps3 coming. I probably wouldnt have if you never made so many graphics lol. seriously, i was like, if he can do it, i can too.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlike Blue View Post
    Dat intro was just fantastic. The skating was pretty top notch too, nothing really felt like leftover/throwaway material. I also liked how the vid shifted vibes. A real pick me up for a bummer fucking day.
    thanks man. glad I could bring in some xmas spirit with the help of all the participants. Im fucking stoked to get a new ps3. I wont have s3 right away. its still stuck in my old ps3 hahaha. hopefully I can return and get the s2 filmer pack. Ill make an s2 return solo untill i get my old harddrive and s3.

the leftover collab will probably come before any of that so keep an eye out

XBL
    TheDietTea

Is the disc tray the only issue with the ps3?
    Take that shit apart man. I've taken apart several xboxes.
    If it's anything like xbox it has a case over the hardware
    screws in the bottom and all comes apart. I hope that's not your only issue
    You could DIY that shit and save a couple bucks.. New Disc Tray, if that's the only issue.
    Could just take back the new PS3 If not at least open it for your disc.
    Disc Tray usually has the model name and number on the bottom.

yellow light of death. friend tried fixing it. its fucked. ive bin without a ps3 for over a year lol. hence all the collabs and none of my own vids lol

XBL
    TheDietTea

I see..
    Well You might try a new model, I don't know much about Playstations but I think there are a few different kinds anyway
    If not, good luck.
    When I had the White Xbox before I got the Slim, Issues only really came into play with my insane hours I put in..
    Avid Gamer, Play constantly.. Every night for a while there and even in the mornings, bit more casual now
    but the slim xbox hasn't overheated, fairly quiet most of the time. Glad they made it, Finally.
    Felt like a luck of the draw really.. even if you sent the white xbox in to get fixed.
    You could one that would get a faulty disc tray that fucked up your discs or one that just plain overheated
    the hardware would melt together if you played too often.. pretty terrible.

yah I used my ps3 a lot. playing games, watching dvds. If i wasnt doing that, i was streaming tv shows off the ps3 browser.

not doing that again. just watch off my pc now.