Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
Awesome edit and video as always Ay, you're for sure the best editor I've seen around here, the snow effect looked pretty decent even lol, the text at the beginning and intro were awesome as well. Thanks again for doing this and putting me in, much obliged.

Everybody had dope parts, wish I threw down better tricks, have been using all my bangers on Noir stuff lately haha, the usuals were dope like Echo and m7, the grind to grind on those ledges with the kickflip between was sick. Legba was one of my fav, the grind over the rail up the brooklyn banks was sick, I've filmed that gap before but never the grind, awesome man. And momma was awesome, some crazy tricks probably my fav off the video.

And the Graveart stuff looks dope, glad you're deciding to give it another go, the GC is a pain in the ass but its rewarding to see videos like this and watch people skating your graphics, can't wait to see the launch Ay, thanks again and merry Xmas man.
dam saying im the best editor says a lot because there are a lot of talented people in the community. and yah man I had to give more graphics a go. with my new ps3 coming. I probably wouldnt have if you never made so many graphics lol. seriously, i was like, if he can do it, i can too.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlike Blue View Post
Dat intro was just fantastic. The skating was pretty top notch too, nothing really felt like leftover/throwaway material. I also liked how the vid shifted vibes. A real pick me up for a bummer fucking day.
thanks man. glad I could bring in some xmas spirit with the help of all the participants. Im fucking stoked to get a new ps3. I wont have s3 right away. its still stuck in my old ps3 hahaha. hopefully I can return and get the s2 filmer pack. Ill make an s2 return solo untill i get my old harddrive and s3.

the leftover collab will probably come before any of that so keep an eye out