Thread: Warehouse (PS3/ALL DLC)

Seeing the Light

Default Warehouse (PS3/ALL DLC)

So due to a lack of creative inspiration to start something new lately, I decided to finish a warehouse I've been working on. Yes, a generic warehouse. But I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I tried to keep it fairly simple to focus on fun skateboarding. Now I will admit the scale and sizing of a few objects is a little off, but as I said before, it skates well. Also note, the quarter pipe hip and escalator are both pretty dodgy. (This was my first attempt at a QP hip). Lots of rails for both FS and BS tricks. Please feel free to leave some feedback. Any constructive feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

Bookmark: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1753159

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

This park looks sick, especially the hip that leads into a corner with poolcoping!
    Cleanery Bud!

doesn't look bad at all,you do wanna pay attention to scale though.could make or break a park.
    i've been wanting somebody to do a wooden miniramp with pool coping,that hip reminded me of it.

Seeing the Light

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    doesn't look bad at all,you do wanna pay attention to scale though.could make or break a park.
    i've been wanting somebody to do a wooden miniramp with pool coping,that hip reminded me of it.
    Thanks man, glad you like it. And thanks for the feedback. I have to remember the Fluckit standards. The scale is only out in a few places, but to be honest, I HATE skating strict true to scale parks. They just aren't fun. Even on hardcore. But thats my opinion of course.

Blazing a Trail

Looking good, Bookmarked and look forward to seshing it. Just from the pics I can tell the park itself lacks minor "realistic" details, no biggie though, just a personal preference of mine. I hear ya on the "to scale" issue too. Sometimes making things to scale makes it crappy to skate in game. The floor I would use some different textures here and there, I usually stagger the sidewalk components and stock plaza pads for flooring. Ad some support beams here and there for the ceiling also and patch up the walls like repairs were done within.

Park does look like you can flow around though which is what it's all about!! That as apposed to 1 - 2 push, do trick, then stop parks.

PSN
    DJ-DMND
    XBL
    DJ DMND

It does look a little bit big. It doesn't look bad at all though. Good job man.

Seeing the Light

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Looking good, Bookmarked and look forward to seshing it. Just from the pics I can tell the park itself lacks minor "realistic" details, no biggie though, just a personal preference of mine. I hear ya on the "to scale" issue too. Sometimes making things to scale makes it crappy to skate in game. The floor I would use some different textures here and there, I usually stagger the sidewalk components and stock plaza pads for flooring. Ad some support beams here and there for the ceiling also and patch up the walls like repairs were done within.

Park does look like you can flow around though which is what it's all about!! That as apposed to 1 - 2 push, do trick, then stop parks.
    Thanks man. I'd love to hear what you think after skating it. And thanks for the feedback. To respond to a few of your suggestions, I tried to put a lot more realistic detail in but due to the overall size the terrain limit was full, but I'll be sure to incorporate your suggestions for future parks.

Seeing the Light

So this park has already been re-uploaded by someone else. Changed the name to take credit for it. This really, really annoys me. I really hope "TheGhettoYouth" isn't apart of this community.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1753787

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by AaronRedpath View Post
    So this park has already been re-uploaded by someone else. Changed the name to take credit for it. This really, really annoys me. I really hope "TheGhettoYouth" isn't apart of this community.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1753787
    Happens, Just look at it as a compliment and more reason to post your parks so we all know who's is who's. Sometimes people will also make small alterations and re-upload for their buddies and not really trying to take credit.

Yes You Can!

Whoa, this looks super fun. I LOVE that corner wooden ramp with city coping, I can't stop looking at that picture.

Seeing the Light

Quote Originally Posted by sarsparillo View Post
    Whoa, this looks super fun. I LOVE that corner wooden ramp with city coping, I can't stop looking at that picture.
    Thanks man. Glad you love it. This was my first attempt at the merge glitch bowl corner type thing. The hip skates pretty well too.