Thread: Stokenstein's Music

XBL
    Stokenstein

Default Stokenstein's Music

Pawnluv inspired me to do this, so blame him. I used to have one of these threads a while back where I uploaded my music and no one cared, so I thought I'd do it again. I'll update it periodically.

I just started playing drums in a sludge/doom project, I recorded this the last time we practiced and it's first take and we screw up a lot. Then, I edited together old creative commons footage from a factory for the video. No vocals yet, they're getting written by the bassist and it's just me and said bass player, trudging through some sludge:

I also play guitar and what not, so occasionally I upload folky songwriter shit or fuzzy 90s crap, here's another band practice video, I'm on guitar here with my bro-in-law on drums:

Maybe one day I'll upload a finished song... maybe.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Sick buudy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    Stokenstein

Thanks braj.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Lovin the tone man. What Fuzz are you using there? I've got the RedWitch FuzzGod II.

XBL
    Stokenstein

Thanks dude!

I actually build guitar pedals, that's one of our fuzz pedals I'm playing. The Hoot! I'm playing a baritone guitar here, so it sounds a bit different that what it would sound like on a regular guitar, but it sounds killer on bass as well. It's what my bass player is using in the first video I posted on his bass (the Sludge one). We make a lot of different pedals, let me know if you ever want anything, I'll give you a Fluckit discount.

Here's our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keism...50740568364979