Thread: idea

Banned

Cool idea

I think there should be a category (sp) for all recent topic, sometimes it can be a hassle to have to go through each one. It would be nice to have a place to go through all the threads recently posted in. Just a thought I don't know if its possible.

yeah this would be cool
    less of a hassle because im very lazy

switchFooTexas

It shouldn't be a category, it should just have a side scrool bar. Like almost like the chatbox, but on the side of the forums, and you can minimize it at any time. And it scrolls through all of the last threads.

Several options would also be nice if possible.

-New threads 24, 48, 72 hours
    -Recent Posts 1, 2, 12, 24, 48, 72 hours.

etc etc.

I think a forum category would just clog up the forums.

TheClosetMonkey

A couple of other forums I go on have this option, a little link under the statistics saying Show unread posts since last visit."
    And it leads to another page with newest posts at the top, oldest at the bottom.

Banned

All great ideas, hopefully something can be done because it sure is a hassle now.

Get Stoked

On the homepage (http://www.skatefluckit.com) if you look on the right side of the page, you'll see like the top 5 most recent topics, you can click and it will take you directly there.

switchFooTexas

<3 Brian.

Anyway you can trasfer that to the forum page as well? I just now alot of people don't check the homepage that often haha

Banned

I have fluckit in my quick tabs but it goes straight to the forum.

And it would be better to have all the information of the thread just like it is shown now in the forum.

Like at the bottom of the ea forums there's all the new topics, i think that's set up personally i don't have to dig to see what i want but there are categories if I'm looking for something specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Like at the bottom of the ea forums there's all the new topics, i think that's set up personally i don't have to dig to see what i want but there are categories if I'm looking for something specific.
    yeah this would be cool

Get Stoked

I'm fond of the idea.

I have a couple of other things I'm working on right now for Fluckit, which should be kicking off soon. After that, all ears.

Blazing a Trail

true that

eflixxx

hit the "SEARCH" in the meny, then choose "new posts" or todays posts", unread posts will be in bold.