Thread: zeRStÖREr (Sickone edit)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    crni1976

Default zeRStÖREr (Sickone edit)

First of all, many many thanks to Sickone, not only for giving this edit a chance based solely on the fucked up song, a handful of clips and some notions I presented him with, but also for motivating me to step up my game and to improve on my filming. I am proud of the end result and it is more than I could have hoped for. Props and much love for that man. Additionally I would like to thank thesignguy and, especially, briden for providing me with some useful fake skate tips that I tried to put to use in this short feature.

I am fully aware that the bar is set incredibly high (and continuously raised) by some community members in terms of fake skating, and that I do not even come close. Still, I did my best and, more importantly, had a blast doing this little project, especially since I am still kind of new to bowl skating and the dynamics that come with it.

As to the filming, I shot most of the footage in a basic 24 or 30 mm, mainly because I am still learning how to use the advanced camera functions properly. So for this video, I basically focused on finding suitable angles, trying to avoid unnecessary camera swings or other visual mishaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G_XYs0Qmdw
    Last edited by crni1976; 08-19-2021 at 02:54 PM.