Thread: Pandora : Creators of Environment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    well...... i CANT use any of the Maloof Pieces, they dont show up without the update..... (maybe sanitarium too)
    so you mean you can't edit (or even open) parks that has parts from them without update ? Or you can edit but you can't just use them ?
    I already used few of those sanatorium pipes. But they aren't necessary parts so i can just take them away and build em back later...

Pretty excited to see what you guys get done in there !

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    so you mean you can't edit (or even open) parks that has parts from them without update ? Or you can edit but you can't just use them ?
    I already used few of those sanatorium pipes. But they aren't necessary parts so i can just take them away and build em back later...

Pretty excited to see what you guys get done in there !
    the way it works is i CANT use them with the glitch (so update off)..... i can however play them and edit them with the Update ON..... so if i wanted to edit those pieces i have to edit them with NO MERGE GLITCH

we will make it work, i know for a fact i dont get Maloof ill have to double check on the sanatorium

I'm still trying to get my glitch to work again.. And I can't use thoughs industrial Banks that are metal off line for some stupid reason! -.- but I should be able to get my glitch working by the time Matty has done.. Haven't tried it in a week or so cos been getting clips I'll Try again in a sec.
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

So my Glitch defiantly won't work.. Any suggestions on getting it to work agisn will be highly apricated! But should still be able to do the suburb my idea wasn't to complicated
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

Quote Originally Posted by ay platypus View Post
    So my Glitch defiantly won't work.. Any suggestions on getting it to work agisn will be highly apricated! But should still be able to do the suburb my idea wasn't to complicated
    1.Go to play with update (online)
    2.Go to park editor and turn collision OFF
    3.Edit your skater (or anything that officially saves the game)
    4.Go to clear the cache
    5.Deny the update and enjoy again.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by ay platypus View Post
    Ive heard that if you start a Park with the update off it wont work, but if you save the park with the update on, then clear cache and edit that saved park it works..... not sure if this is true

i have a empty lot saved i use everytime i use the glitch, i dont make a new park with the update off, so far no problems (other than dlc shit)