Thread: Pandora : Creators of Environment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    Matty said he will start creating his house "soon". I probably edit it a bit after Matty. Just basicly taking off all the obstacles E can't work with. So...who wants to be the next then ?
    I could be next, let me make sure i know what dlc i dont get

Yo! I'm down for this street/house thing! ALSO I was away from home for 4 days so I couldn't finish my Revival Park but it's all down to props coloring and pics tonight. I just gotta pay off my student loans and finish it.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    I could be next, let me make sure i know what dlc i dont get
    Yeah man i hit you up when it's up for you. You said you cant use maloof parts AND sanatorium parts ? Just gotta delete few sanatorium pipes and just build them back later.

I kept my house pretty small and simple to save as much space for you guys as possible.

i need it before it gets to gliched so i can put somthing in the ground without it going red
    Wiltz i got all my clips and would have sent them to you but my computer is been gay and not letting me upload the files to send space.. ill get them to you as soon as!
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

My revival park is late but it's up. IDK if you guys still want to gather clips at it but at least its done lol.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

couple questions wiltz

do you want us to select our own songs? I'm assuming we each are doing a part instead of having a separate section for each park (prefer own part)

have you got anyone's clips yet? when's the deadline? I got a lot of clips saved i just have to find the time to film and upload em

do you need transition clips? oh, and I might not have 5 clips in some parks but I might have a few more in others haha

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    couple questions wiltz

do you want us to select our own songs? I'm assuming we each are doing a part instead of having a separate section for each park (prefer own part)

have you got anyone's clips yet? when's the deadline? I got a lot of clips saved i just have to find the time to film and upload em

do you need transition clips? oh, and I might not have 5 clips in some parks but I might have a few more in others haha
    it will be one big montage...no separate parts...just one big monster. So send me some stuff whenever you want. I'll make a list of participants and received clips.
    Nobody has sent anything this far but I have almost all clips done. Need few more from Derks and Ohmids and those from my park.

This is going to be so good. So crazy...we got sickass roster in this. Holy crap... <3

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I know I'm not a part of Pandora, but I would be stoked if I could get a clip or 10 in those CAPs of yours, if you guys don't mind...