Thread: I got another one check it out

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    XxskydermanxX

Default I got another one check it out

Skyderman Skyderman Does whatever a skyder can, Can he fly no he can't why nottt cause he's a skydermannnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    never thought youd use a song like this hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    white ghetto
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Siock video bro, very good just music is a bit weird imo!

I bet you think rise is good

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    XxskydermanxX

Oh no thats not me my friend refuesed to take of the jersy idk what the R stands for
    Skyderman Skyderman Does whatever a skyder can, Can he fly no he can't why nottt cause he's a skydermannnnnnnnnn

white ghetto

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by XxskydermanxX View Post
    Oh no thats not me my friend refuesed to take of the jersy idk what the R stands for
    Water Trash - Derogatory term describing lower status persons located near the nation’s coasts, bogs, swamps, and most lakes.
    The phrase is born out of both geographical proximity to bodies of water, and more importantly, the damp stank that can never, ever be washed off or fully hidden. A lifetime marination in their own vile filth is the source of this nose poison, and the irony that those with so much access to bath water fail is not lost on scholars. It is of course lost on the stink carcasses themselves, because of their often, and expected, low IQ’s.
    Water Trash usually make their livelihood off tourists who inhabit their home towns, from the barkers of alligator wrestling pits to cashiers at beach-adjacent snack shacks. Most often, their economic lifestyle is connected to the drug trade.
    They differ from Carnies in that their location is often stationary to their home body of water, and also don’t know how to operate standard bumper car controls. They differ from Trailer Trash in that they usually reside in huts, condemned franchise restaurants, or their own, currently-mobile, vehicles.
    Yes, Water Trash are their own sub-basement of society, who should not be trusted, resuscitated, or fished out of the creeks they drowned in while hand fishing.
    In a Sentence: “I don’t want you hanging out with Bodie, for one that surf shop has-been stole my lawn furniture, and second, he’s nothing but water trash.”

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    XxskydermanxX

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    Water Trash - Derogatory term describing lower status persons located near the nation’s coasts, bogs, swamps, and most lakes.
    The phrase is born out of both geographical proximity to bodies of water, and more importantly, the damp stank that can never, ever be washed off or fully hidden. A lifetime marination in their own vile filth is the source of this nose poison, and the irony that those with so much access to bath water fail is not lost on scholars. It is of course lost on the stink carcasses themselves, because of their often, and expected, low IQ’s.
    Water Trash usually make their livelihood off tourists who inhabit their home towns, from the barkers of alligator wrestling pits to cashiers at beach-adjacent snack shacks. Most often, their economic lifestyle is connected to the drug trade.
    They differ from Carnies in that their location is often stationary to their home body of water, and also don’t know how to operate standard bumper car controls. They differ from Trailer Trash in that they usually reside in huts, condemned franchise restaurants, or their own, currently-mobile, vehicles.
    Yes, Water Trash are their own sub-basement of society, who should not be trusted, resuscitated, or fished out of the creeks they drowned in while hand fishing.
    In a Sentence: “I don’t want you hanging out with Bodie, for one that surf shop has-been stole my lawn furniture, and second, he’s nothing but water trash.”
    What exactly is this?

white ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by XxskydermanxX View Post
    What exactly is this?
    I think he's telling you to not associate yourself with your jersey friend

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    XxskydermanxX

ah ok

white ghetto