Thread: Xbox "A New Generation"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Xbox "A New Generation"

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/24/xbo...edmond-campus/

Finally, we hear something about this damn future console besides fucking rumors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

certainly gonna watch the livestream, if i don't forget about it

microsoft needs to get their head out of their ass. i will never get a videogame system that has to be online to work. and games only work on the first system you put them in? does anyone at microsoft ever go to a friends house? eat a dick

Edit: none of this is at the original post, im just surly at microsofts attempt to destroy the "in person" community aspect of videogames. bringing games to a friends house and/or trading games has been around since atari...if it aint broke dont fix it. people wouldnt have to trade in games all the time if the games lasted longer, didnt come out with a new version every 9 months and/or you didnt charge us another 40 bucks for dlc that should be part of the game on disc. microsoft just got TOO concerned with how i spend my money and what im NOT allowed to play with digital copyrights and whatnot. i don't feel like they value me as a customer, so im back to PS.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 04-25-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    microsoft needs to get their head out of their ass. i will never get a videogame system that has to be online to work. and games only work on the first system you put them in? does anyone at microsoft ever go to a friends house? eat a dick

Edit: none of this is at the original post, im just surly at microsofts attempt to destroy the "in person" community aspect of videogames. bringing games to a friends house and/or trading games has been around since atari...if it aint broke dont fix it. people wouldnt have to trade in games all the time if the games lasted longer, didnt come out with a new version every 9 months and/or you didnt charge us another 40 bucks for dlc that should be part of the game on disc. microsoft just got TOO concerned with how i spend my money and what im NOT allowed to play with digital copyrights and whatnot. i don't feel like they value me as a customer, so im back to PS.
    Literally everything you said is a rumor. Nothing has been confirmed, everybody just started saying things because they didn't like microsoft. People just thought "What do we NOT like? Well, let's say the new xbox will do that because we don't like Microsoft and we assume they'll do everything we hate." Maybe they will do some of it, maybe they won't. NOTHING has been announced yet.

EDIT: This being said, I'm not buying any next gen console. It's stopped being about the game long ago, and I'd rather bask in nostalgia than change the way I see video games.
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 04-25-2013 at 10:36 AM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

remember when game consoles were for playing games?
    all the crazy shit with the next gen consoles that I hear just makes me think this current gen will be my last

ITS GOING TO BE ALWAYS ON!!!?? O FUCK NO IM GOING TO GET A PS4 AS SOON AS IT CUMS OUT! FUHK DAT SHI MY DUU !!

MICROSOFT CAN EAT A DICK!
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH