Thread: HIPPIE FLIPS with markus4gtown & Kubrick37

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling markus4gtown's Avatar
    PSN
    markus4gtown

well it depends on what trick ur trying, but normally its the same process for every hippie. first it all happens in ur head. if u got an idea, u just think it trough. and most times u know. "yea that has to be possible". than the hardest part is done. u go to the park. adjust the rail hights, runway, get ur perfect marker. and then go for it, can take 5 mins, but also 2 hours. doesnt matter. if u know its possible,ur not gonna stop.
    as example: my noseslide nollie flip out on the polejam spot.
    set everything up, trying so long till i get a really close one, that i can let the rail at that hieght. after like 20min i got it the 1st time, but i landed left to the polejam and bailed in the water. now u know theres no way back. all in all took like like 1,5hours. so to antwan: thats y i dont redid it. when i land in sideway grind
    if u hav specifiv questions about tricks. ask

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by markus4gtown View Post
    well it depends on what trick ur trying, but normally its the same process for every hippie. first it all happens in ur head. if u got an idea, u just think it trough. and most times u know. "yea that has to be possible". than the hardest part is done. u go to the park. adjust the rail hights, runway, get ur perfect marker. and then go for it, can take 5 mins, but also 2 hours. doesnt matter. if u know its possible,ur not gonna stop.
    as example: my noseslide nollie flip out on the polejam spot.
    set everything up, trying so long till i get a really close one, that i can let the rail at that hieght. after like 20min i got it the 1st time, but i landed left to the polejam and bailed in the water. now u know theres no way back. all in all took like like 1,5hours. so to antwan: thats y i dont redid it. when i land in sideway grind
    if u hav specifiv questions about tricks. ask
    I don't see myself investing so much into making a board go under something.
    I've personally dedicated my time on this series to finding out everything else.
    I respect it, It's tough. I already Know that from trying.
    I just don't see much coming from it personally..
    I like what you did with a couple new setups
    but it another light, I've seen every fliptrick under something at this point.
    Respect for keeping things fresh but maybe just tighten up the loose ends.
    A banging video with a couple eh tricks is dope but a banging video with no flaws is sick.
    We've all got our opinions though. It didn't seem to bother anyone else.
    Keep doing what you do.