Thread: FIRST SOLO AND IT CAME OUT GREAT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Minglin'

I thought my homey did a great job w the edit, was an old ass clip so throw it in b&w, addd some film roll, move on... and none of that was filmed with the tripod cam

Hey do you do that thing were you semi-supress you're legs when setting up for a trick? like at 00:59?

good video btw. keep making em.

looking for a team, pm me!

Minglin'

Quote Originally Posted by adecoco View Post
    Hey do you do that thing were you semi-supress you're legs when setting up for a trick? like at 00:59?

good video btw. keep making em.
    ya I try to set up before every trick if theres time. Thanks, glad you liked it!

woops. I meant to say HOW do you do that thing when you set up for a trick, I wanna do that because it makes the lines look much better then being crouched the whole way down.

looking for a team, pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by adecoco View Post
    woops. I meant to say HOW do you do that thing when you set up for a trick, I wanna do that because it makes the lines look much better then being crouched the whole way down.
    slightly let go of the right stick. takes some practice though to get make it fast enough to look good.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com