Thread: PS4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i'm sure i'll eventually get one,but seeing as i just got a new ps3 it won't be any time soon.
    don't really care about all the social networking stuff,and not too hyped on paying to play online.i already pay $50 a year for ps+

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

a few awesome looking games+
    no backward compatibility-
    remote play with vita (meh)
    pig disgusting controller-
    share button- (why)
    pay for online gaming-
    maybe no used games-

sony gets a big why/10 from me

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    no backward compatibility-
    I didn't understand this bit. Did they say something about it might happen eventually?

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    I didn't understand this bit. Did they say something about it might happen eventually?
    they told us that you could play ps3 games, but you would have to re-buy them from the store

Fluckit Master

God I want this game so baaad

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    they told us that you could play ps3 games, but you would have to re-buy them from the store
    i've got over 50 games on my shelf plus whatever's on my hd,i'll keep my ps3 for that.
    i'm just hoping they support psn,ps+,etc. on ps3 for some time in the future and don't shuffle it all to ps4

the whole play s1 2 3 games via g word service interests me...
    obviously its not all games but how can sony determine what i want to play...

it said all this social dynamivc of knowing what you want to play before you queue it ect...
    if all i have is skate related games..
    could g word service offer classics like thrasher via g word service...

i just wanna play thrasher more...

coughmyfriendmovesinaugandigetherps2cough
    coughmailmy4copiesofthrashertomyselffromfloridacou gh
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

M.seven - yes but you would be able to make edits from the ps4 and yes they will keep supporting ps3,ps+,psn because they made announcement on that
    Snail- If you have a ps3 and and a Ps4 why care for backwards incompatibility /only reason you are mad at any of the ps4 is because you got a xbox and now your a fan boy but from what seems what xbox wont be released till 2014

i wanna see more on the editing video feature,see what it can actually do.didn't see the psn/+ details so glad they'll continue to support my broke ass

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by doggdx666 View Post
    Snail- If you have a ps3 and and a Ps4 why care for backwards incompatibility /only reason you are mad at any of the ps4 is because you got a xbox and now your a fan boy but from what seems what xbox wont be released till 2014
    fucking lol not at all
    ive been a sony fanboy since the beginning. i have owned every system they have put out since the ps1, including the vita, which was a christmas gift. the vita really isn't that great of a portable system at all, it's too large and cumbersome to fit into my pocket nicely and i'm not about to whip it out of a backpack to play persona 4 on the bus. the social network sharing seems like nothing more than free advertisement for other games, and frankly why should any of my facebook friends know when i'm playing a video game? and the "paying for online features" is mostly what kept me in sony's pocket for the longest time, since their online service was free as opposed to xbox live.

edit: in regards to the controller, it was more of a question of "why bother with the touch capabilities?" if you're going to keep the same small controller design, why put this massive block in the middle that doesn't really do anything other than be an awkward addition that takes up design space?
    Last edited by i am a snail; 02-21-2013 at 07:39 AM.

just read on ign that the inability to play used games is a false rumor,so that's good to hear.
    the graphics look amazing from what's been shown,could care less for streaming games and digital...i'm old school,give me my disc in a box.
    touchscreen controllers belong on the Wii