Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
[Exhales with contentment] Isn't it just terrific when something meets your expectations? When the HYPE is more than lived up to? Thats exactly what this vid did for me, FUKKIN DEAD ON!
Fecal's editing prowess maintains its highest standard. I personally liked the randomness of all the filler clips. Of course when I think Noir, I picture black & white city shit with some jazz....but I seriously doubt that would've worked with everyone's style. The intros were excellently appropriate (Fecal's & Inside's taking the cake) and the skating was too dope to describe in any box the internet could offer!
Luft's part really sticks out in my mind. Just the jolting pace of it and those saucy bowl tricks. Couldn't imagine a better part to open with.
Inside's tricks were just as fun and lively as the Wavves track theyre edited to.
Sud's part was pretty damn ballsy!
Smurfs surprised me with some of those lines, SO glad to see him putting out some quality footage (TO MATCH DEM DAMN PARKS!)
Fecal threw down some slick shit (powerslide to blunt magic already mentioned)
Im a bit bummed none of my guest clips were used, but shit, Exo & M.7 threw in some extra zest in this already flavorful edit!
PROPS ALL AROUND!
Sorry dude! I totally forgot you sent me stuff. I kind of rushed the last couple edits to meet my personal deadline, I apologize.

However, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks my man.