Thread: Early Takes - first solo by buster_nb

buster_nb

Default Early Takes - first solo by buster_nb

So I finally got a part together. My PC is a bitch and I was finally able to find the right video converter eventhough I still know very little about making it look as high quality as possible.
    These are all my earliest clips, hence the title, so nothing too tech or original. Just a first try so to speak.
    Enjoy:
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/Early_Ta..._by_buster_nb/
    Last edited by buster_nb; 03-08-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Rejects

Damn dude that was sick for a first solo. Very nice tricks last trick was sick and props on the song. Just at some points the camera seemed to move around too much.

buster_nb

yeah I was still getting the hang of the freecam. These clips are all from more than a month ago.

greenlake

the skating was on point, but the cameras felt unnatural. almost like that thing they used to simulate spiderman's swinging for the movies. that's a time and familiarity thing though. i'll be interested to see your progression, as it were.

Seeing the Light

nice ender. good song

buster_nb

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    the skating was on point, but the cameras felt unnatural. almost like that thing they used to simulate spiderman's swinging for the movies. that's a time and familiarity thing though. i'll be interested to see your progression, as it were.
    Yeah I get you. I feel like in my later clips I have gotten better with the camera in the replay editor. Plus, I've been learning a lot from watching other's vids. I have better clips I have yet to use so the vids should improve as I progress. I just didn't want these clips going to waste.

HARDatLURK

good vid...overall pretty solid