Thread: Hey

XBL
    Scenarika

Default Hey everyone, my name is Rylin and I'm new here! :)

Hey I'm Scenarika, My real name is Rylin and I'm 16 years old. I skate IRL, I play guitar and drums, I can also rap and sing, and I also lead a realistic team on Skate 3 on Xbox, my GamerTag is Scenarika so if you wanna join just ask, but you have to skate realistically, play on Hardcore, and most likely skate IRL. I've been playing the Skate games since Skate 3 came out, I own all the Skate games though, I just actually got into the game after like 3 years of no lifing on CoD, trickshooting and killfeeding gets pretty boring, especially since every CoD game that comes out could be an expansion to the last. I've been skateboarding since I was 3, I quit for around 6-8 long years since everyone I skated with moved, that's when I got more into gaming, I've played and beat every Tony Hawk game, and every Skate game.

I decided to begin skateboarding again on Wednesday, June. 20th, 2012, strangely I lost my virginity not even a month after I started skating again, talk about a luck changer huh? lmao. Skateboarding has changed my life around completely, like I actually have a reason go outside now and chill with the homies, surprisingly I've tanned a bit from being outside which is a huge change since I spent years in my room gaming lol. I've seemed to have better luck since I've started skating again, and I'm actually more of a chill person now then I was before, I'm very committed and passionate about skateboarding and everything else related to it.

My take on life is just live life and don't care what anyone else thinks, life is too short to care, just go with the flow and see where life takes you, treat others with respect if you want respect back. Be there to help others and they'll be there when you need it, choose your friends wisely, and don't let anyone get you down, just stay stong and positive, and don't be too serious, but be serious enough to care.

My favourite skaters are:
    Lizard King, Dylan Rieder, Torey Pudwill, Tyler Bledsoe, Andrew Reynolds, Chris Haslam, Rodney Mullen, Morgan Smith, Erik Ellington, Dustin Dollin, Jason Dill, Anthony Van Engelen (AVE), Moose, John Dickson, Antwaun Dixon, etc.

My Top 5 favourite skate teams are:
    1. Deathwish/Baker
    2. Alien Workshop
    3. Almost
    4. Toy Machine
    5. Creature

I don't plan on getting banned, I really like this site and I just wanna chill on here, and check things out. I don't criticise or bring negitive energy towards anything, I try to get along with everyone, and I'm a pretty chill person, so I won't be posting anything negitive, everything will be 100% possitive.
    Last edited by Scenarika; 06-25-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Figured I'd change a few things for something to do.
    Scenarika

quite an intro there,good to see you plan on keeping things on a positive note.
    welcome to fluckit!

XBL
    Scenarika

Thank you!
    Scenarika

XBL
    crni1976

Cheers

XBL
    Scenarika

Cheers.
    Scenarika

XBL
    x1mmortal

I never really understood that saying, "life is too short." I mean, in comparison to how long everything's been here, it is short; universe, earth, bad jokes, etc. But life is literally the longest thing you will ever experience.
    P.S That was possibly the best intro I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Quote Originally Posted by XImortalDEATHX View Post
    I never really understood that saying, "life is too short." I mean, in comparison to how long everything's been here, it is short; universe, earth, bad jokes, etc. But life is literally the longest thing you will ever experience
    ^Well that comment is just brimming with insight, young man. It honestly made my head nod.

And a booming welcome to you, Scenarika. Fluckit can always use more humility.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I don't want to get too philosophical but technically by that reasoning, life wouldn't be the longest thing you ever experience, death/decomposition would. Because it takes hundreds of years for bones to completely decompose and sometimes even thousands of years depending on the soil composition. However you could argue that you don't really "experience" decomposition because there is no real physical thought or feeling associated with it...hmmm.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    I don't want to get too philosophical but technically by that reasoning, life wouldn't be the longest thing you ever experience, death/decomposition would. Because it takes hundreds of years for bones to completely decompose and sometimes even thousands of years depending on the soil composition. However you could argue that you don't really "experience" decomposition because there is no real physical thought or feeling associated with it...hmmm.
    Quite a debate my dear Watson.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

frenchy

I like this intro

And the comments
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Some serious intros going around these parts...

Welcome to Fluckit.. Don't get too caught up in anything. Its just FakeSkateboarding... I Rollerblade, not skateboard IRL so I guess I can't be on your team
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    TheDietTea

You only get one.
    Do what you love.

XBL
    Scenarika

Lol, I get what you're saying, but what I mean is like you could die at anytime, and if you think about it time just flies, and thanks for the compliment. I appretiate it.
    Scenarika

XBL
    Scenarika

I couldn't agree more.
    Scenarika

XBL
    Scenarika

Thanks a lot, and well you could, we pretty much accept anyone, unless you're scooter kid lol.
    Scenarika

XBL
    Scenarika

Thank you sir.
    Scenarika

XBL
    Scenarika

Thanks a lot, I'm happy to be part of the site.
    Scenarika

Meh, you can provide a good argument for either side. I was just moved by how Immortal worded it. I think its both. Shit is slow while we live it but so damn fast when we reflect upon it. Its a damned-able dynamic.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

XBL
    Scenarika

You're exactly right.
    Scenarika

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    I was just moved by how Immortal worded it.
    Oh Golly, I'm flattered.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.