Thread: Sigil is looking for skaters! (Xbox ONLY)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Scenarika

Default Sigil is looking for skaters! (Xbox ONLY)

Hey guys, Scenarika here, I'm the leader and founder of Sigil Gaming. We're a skate team and we're looking for street skaters and tranny rippers that play on Hardcore and skate realistically. We're not competitive, we just have fun, skate, and make videos. We're working on a Promo video and then an actual skate video for YouTube. Add and send a message to my GamerTag "Scenarika" for a tryout. We prefer if you skate in real life too.

Thank you for your time.

-Scenarika
    Scenarika

XBL
    x1mmortal

Wow, I haven't heard the term "realistically" used for skating in S3 for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    Scenarika

True that, people don't really play realistically anymore, they don't skate IRL so they just play it like a Tony Hawk game and manual and footplant everything, but yet some people that don't skate play realistically though.
    Scenarika

No point labelling something as realistic if it's on Fluckit. I'm pretty sure we make up a lot of the realistic community.

I think you're a bit late to the teams thing. I am too.
    Last edited by Goon_Panda; 03-01-2013 at 03:34 AM. Reason: FUCKING SELF GRAMMAR NAZI, YO.

Quote Originally Posted by Scenarika View Post
    True that, people don't really play realistically anymore, they don't skate IRL so they just play it like a Tony Hawk game and manual and footplant everything, but yet some people that don't skate play realistically though.
    Wait what ? There is absolutely no point in coming to say that in here...you should probably peep some new videos here before telling us your wise words

XBL
    Scenarika

I havent seen any video's on here, but when I play online people do "tricklining" and just manual after every trick and footplant in games of skate to get extra rotations. I'm judging by what I see online, and on video's I see on YouTube by clans like Rise. You think my words are wise.. thanks a lot lol.
    Scenarika

PSN
    SolidMojo

I havent seen any video's on here, but when I play online people do "tricklining" and just manual after every trick and footplant in games of skate to get extra rotations. I'm judging by what I see online, and on video's I see on YouTube by clans like Rise. You think my words are wise.. thanks a lot lol.

You got to keep in mind that they play on easy to get points, theyre not out for style and theyre noobs. As I said to some loudmouth once, "Everyone can do everything on easy, youre not special, its the mode for girlfriends and 10 year olds" hehe.

And yeah it sucks going hardcore vs easy in a game of skate or whatever, I wish BlackBox had made a filter for difficulty settings and/or just removed easy and kept it normal/HC only..
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

I havent seen any video's on here, but when I play online ...
    you should go watch videos here then because you obviously missed out on a lot and this community has as much to do with what people do online as vegans have with a bloody t-bone steak. thought you knew that when you registerd here.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

unrealistically doesn't necessarily mean tony hawk like skating. the devs of og skate once said the game is meant to be realism +10 and some of the best fake skate videos ever made incorporate that perfectly.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

XBL
    Scenarika

I know that, but thats just my best way of explaining unrealistic playing, I skate IRL so to me things like that is unrealistic, a lot of people do play it is it was tony hawk, like manualing after each trick (tricklining), and doing bodyflips, etc. I don't care how people play, as long as they have fun doing it then thats all that matters, I personally play the game like as it I would be skating in real life, but thats just me, thats just how I have fun with the game.
    Scenarika