Thread: The Deathwish Video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Scenarika

Fuck I hope so man, Antwuan is dope, I'm looking forward to Lizard, Ellington, Neen, Moose, Slash, and Dickson as well, mainly Lizard since he's my favourite skater.
    Scenarika

i'm sure i'll check it out when it drops,but i just can't get behind the image they convey.
    all the piss drunk,high as hell,"i'm so gangsta" shit...kid's don't need to be exposed to that in a way that makes it seem glamorous.

XBL
    Scenarika

Well some of them are "gangsta", they're mostly hippies. I'm into the hesh kind of skating, I'm not much into the "Steezy" "swag" kinda skating that guys like P Rod, Chaz Ortiz, etc do, but that's just my oppinion on it though.
    Scenarika

Quote Originally Posted by Scenarika View Post
    Well some of them are "gangsta", they're mostly hippies. I'm into the hesh kind of skating, I'm not much into the "Steezy" "swag" kinda skating that guys like P Rod, Chaz Ortiz, etc do, but that's just my oppinion on it though.
    In the end, that's what makes skating so great these days. There's plenty of different companies and people that convey different styles and shit

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    i'm sure i'll check it out when it drops,but i just can't get behind the image they convey.
    all the piss drunk,high as hell,"i'm so gangsta" shit...kid's don't need to be exposed to that in a way that makes it seem glamorous.
    Yeeeees, I love some of their skaters but some of them just come across as complete morons, I won't name names though.