Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    After how lackluster 3 was, i'll approach this one with caution
    I don't understand that sentiment, I thought 3 was incredible. People act like the character was emotionless and poorly acted, but that's only because you're comparing Native American culture to the flamboyant Ezio from Italy. I thought 3 was a great addition to the series, and the only thing I wish it had more of was the stealth aspect in the previous games, but it's to be understood that it wouldn't be possible due to the location. Colonial America was far too open and the buildings were all lower, etc. etc. so there's nowhere to really skulk around.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

not enough assassinating. it was more like runandfetch's creed. the first game, every mission was just go kill this guy. and yes, the location.

also, desmond's story is over, what the fuck is this game gonna be about?
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

What you have to understand is that assassins are good at adapting to their environment. So what happens when they are forced of land? EDIT...I said alot of bs until i found out who you are playing as.....You play as Connors Grandad...so this is Pre colonial days. think of it as Pirates of the Caribbean time
    Last edited by KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R; 02-28-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

XBL
    TheDietTea

Games seem to run on opinions
    So There's always going to be unsatisfied parties voicing theirs.
    Assassin's Creed 3 seemed to be similar to the others
    but with new additions things felt more difficult, More time consuming.
    You could see the games slowly shifting toward more modern elements and
    Even that felt strange
    Now all of a sudden were Talking to Washington and Rewriting history.
    It felt quick to change to me.. Like a lot at once. Fast progressing.
    I don't know if this is because of the end of the world plot but
    Little things bothered me in playing this one.
    The first time I saw the destroy the machines quests I wondered.
    What would it be like.. Modern Assassins?
    I would be interested to see if this game goes as far as Modern Combat
    but in leading up to it things feel out of place to me.
    If you have a hold of future technology in the first games
    Why are you only up to date with current things come the Revolutionary War?
    Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the Campaign
    but it also raised a ton of questions about the game's development
    and if It seems like the right approach or not.

That's just a few things that I'm thinking on in reading right now.

I just started playing multiplayer on ac3 and it is pretty fun.
    Get at me friday night if you guys want to play.
    Last edited by Antwan; 02-28-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Mama's crazy.
    Antwans posts are too long.
    I'm getting the shit out of this shit
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

When I saw the promotional to material I thought it was a joke or maybe it was a dlc. it should have been a dlc. i loved the naval combat and from what ive seen plenty of others did as well. i mean come on pirates are awesome. ac3 was mediocre imo. the naval combat was the highlight of it. haytham was a cool cat and i loved the whole plot twist. i tried to like connor but i couldnt in the end. native americans are as awesome as pirates. his race is what caught my attention. i thought it would be really intersesting. but connor just didnt fit as an assassin. hell he didnt even really want to be an assassin. he was a great character dont get me wrong. hes amazing in tyranny of king george. but again he didnt fit the assassin role. the rest of the game was poop, desmond parts especially. the game felt restrictive. other features like homesteading to much. the world was pretty dull. oh and the ending. dont get me started on the ending. they shouldve took time with the next one. been more creative. reinvent the series. if they were gonna milk they couldve at least made it like the ezio trilogy instead of being number 5. but if the games solid gameplay wise i will most likely pick it up. again pirates are fuckin awesome.
    Last edited by oKwiider; 02-28-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by oKwiider View Post
    When I saw the promotional to material I thought it was a joke or maybe it was a dlc. it should have been a dlc. i loved the naval combat and from what ive seen plenty of others did as well. i mean come on pirates are awesome. ac3 was mediocre imo. the naval combat was the highlight of it. haytham was a cool cat and i loved the whole plot twist. i tried to like connor but i couldnt in the end. native americans are as awesome as pirates. his race is what caught my attention. i thought it would be really intersesting. but connor just didnt fit as an assassin. hell he didnt even really want to be an assassin. he was a great character dont get me wrong. hes amazing in tyranny of king george. but again he didnt fit the assassin role. the rest of the game was poop, desmond parts especially. the game felt restrictive. other features like homesteading to much. the world was pretty dull. oh and the ending. dont get me started on the ending. they shouldve took time with the next one. been more creative. reinvent the series. if they were gonna milk they couldve at least made it like the ezio trilogy instead of being number 5. but if the games solid gameplay wise i will most likely pick it up. again pirates are fuckin awesome.
    They probably changed the character because they are probably still receiving a flood of complaints about Connor (mostly from people who don't understand Native American culture), and with every new character comes a new number for the series. AC Brotherhood and Revelations, IMO, were just as much as a full, complete, new game as the rest, they just don't have ACIV and ACV as their names because the main character was the same. So as far as I see it, I'm looking forward to ACIV being another awesome game. I'm pre-ordering the fuck out of this, they haven't let me down yet.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Mama's crazy.
    Antwans posts are too long.
    I'm getting the shit out of this shit
    ^^^^6
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

also, im just waiting till they bring back desmond beecause you know tat nigga aint really dead. nobody dies in video games anymore..*cough* mass effect*cough*
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH